Body Temperature

simran345

paji, im sorry but i dont remember many things now, my brain isnt like before, nowadays it just goes blank like a baby, is placebo effect when u think the medicine is goin to make u better then it starts to work? i think tests have been done on patients one group told they are being given a medicine and the others are not being given anything, and i think the results are then compared?

i dont know paji,,my energy gone now so im goin to bed.

paji, im sorry but i dont remember many things now, my brain isnt like before, nowadays it just goes blank like a baby, is placebo effect when u think the medicine is goin to make u better then it starts to work? i think tests have been done on patients one group told they are being given a medicine and the others are not being given anything, and i think the results are then compared?

i dont know paji,,my energy gone now so im goin to bed.

ya somewhat...but with it daas was trying to show u power of subconscious mind,if one thinks one is not well,having such a such thing it is seen he/she develops symptoms of that particular disease..............so be brave and think positive...............dont think that u have temprature,falana dahmkana....be worry free and chill......

Take a deep breath.

Now, the worst that can happen is you can die (physically, in this illusion, w.e)

Now what's happened, and what have you been diagnosed with?

Furthermore, what do you think is wrong?

Don't panic, don't type quickly even if it takes you weeks to type the post, take your time; we're all here for you, and waiting to help you.

:)

VJKVJF