Our (Sikhs') Inferiority-Complex Or Simple Hatred?

PP02

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, you gotta give it to the guy, he has moved on, he has progressed, from 01 to 02. Well done!

Welcome back janaab :D

Welcome back de lagday, last time you banned me for no reason... :D Yes, I posted hateful stuff..but only after bearing freaking 10,000 hate-ful comments towards me for no reason...eventually I gave up and treated others with same brush...

And my name is purposeful.... PP02...I have it by purpose...

My last ID was PakistaniPunjabi01...but it was banned..so now, I have PP02 (PakistaniPunjabi02)...

I thought k I'll get picked up right away...but apparently I wasn't..so thought why not play this game :biggrin2:

Yeah man, I am only messing, come back, no hard feelings.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot be an Arab, you will always remain a Punjabi. No matter how hard you try, the Arabs won't love you as much as your fellow Punjabi Sikh brothers from the other side of the border will. No matter how hard you try, you cannot distance yourself from Sikhi because it started on the land where your ancestors lived and died. Islam came from outside and was forced upon them. No, its ok, you can be a Muslim, just remember, you can't cut off your Punjabi roots right away, its in your blood. Don't be surprised if some day you find out that one of your ancestors walked by the Guru Sahibaan and folded his hands before them. I repeat, you cannot get rid of your Punjabi roots. You cannot get rid of Baba Bulle Shah or Baba Fareed jee.

Who tries to be Arab? Actually, I was once asked by a very brilliant International Relations student "So, you guys see yourself as an Arab in Pakistan?" ..And I replied "What? Are you serious or you are trolling me? O.o ...We see ourselves as Pakistanis. Culturally, we are closer to Indians..specially Punjab is very close to Indian punjab..While other provinces have more in common with other surrounding nations. But Arabs are really far." ...

I guess we had this convo before and I already cleared myself that I do not see myself as an Arab nor do I want to see myself as an Arab...

He used abusive words directed towards all the admins and mods in terms of abusing their mothers. Banning him was in fact the least we could do. We will not allow such filthy language over here directed towards anyone.

What? When did that happen? If anything, it were OTHERS who did that to me first...I don't remember posting mothers' abuse to anyone..Mehtab Singh actually banned/warned one guy who said something about my mother...

You are probably forgetting something....Ask Mehtab Singh.

I was banned because at last I replied to those posters in a similar fashion..i.e..by abusing Sikhism and their ancestors..just like they had been doing to me since my first post here...while I was showing restraint and reporting them all along..

Muslims are insecure because they see that their men wear the Sikh womenfolks dress (salwar). We all know Sikh women alone are capable of making Muslim armies run away like cowards, i.e. Mata Bhaag Kaur, Bibi Daler Kaur.

Shalwar Kameez is a mens' dress. Women shalwars and men shalwars are as different as women's shirts and men's shirts...

Actually, brother of my Sikh friend visited Pakistan recently..and he stayed there at his friend's house..and he was given shalwar, kurtas etc as gifts by his friends..My friend was telling me about it.

And if Sikh women made Muslim armies to run...kudos to them.

My last ID was P akistaniP unjabi 01...but it was banned..so now, I have PP02 ( Pakistani P unjabi02 )...

Yes, thank you, it was wonderfully imaginative.

Spare us the tutorial.

I thought k I'll get picked up right away...but apparently I wasn't..

99% of the forum knew who you were straight away; except for Mehtab Singh paji, who, evidently, had his head hidden away under a rock.

so thought why not play this game

Game?

Are you twelve?

Have some shame, boy!

Looks like PP02 realized his cover got blown off and decided to quit posting? Ah the wonders of Taqiyya!

Chawlan na mar...Taqqiya? lol...

Tell me last time I tried converting you through "tricks"....

huh

Oh, please shut up, you incompetent nimcumpoop.

I don't intend to be mean, but please, honestly, at least understand your own religion before you try to educate us on what is and what isn't.

Your own scholars told me what Taqiyyah is.

Given your track record, I know who I'd trust to inform me about Islam.

You were practising Taqiyyah and you got pulled up for it.

You were by now so confident that no one had spotted you, that you didn't think anyone would see through your bs, but dude, sorry to say, it stank from a mile off.

Consider yourself thoroughly admonished, whipped, spanked et al.

Be sure to be a good boy from now on.

DISMISSED