Quick Question

Guest skaur

If I lied in an interview ie not make up something completely but they asked me about someone's response to a task I was involved in and I said the first thing which came to my head (could have even been true but I don't remember properly) does it mean I won't be earning honestly?

It's only a volunteering job but could possibly affect my chances in the future and so pretty much my whole life to a small extent.

Is it okay to just to ardaas or just I refuse the offer?

Well I went for an interview and they asked me something related to my cv about how the people involved responded and I said the first thing that came into my mind which sounded good because I forgot most of what happened. It could have happened but I can't remember.

My point is, we're supposed to earn an honest living. If I lied in the interview then does it make it dishonest. Or am I just making a big deal out of it

if you did it intentionally then yes it is wrong and dishonest, if it just came out at the spur of the moment and will harm no one, then ask for forgiveness and forget about it. otherwise if intentionally ask for forgiveness too, if it harms someone else's chances or hurts someone then speak the truth.

If you lying deliberately then definitely it is dishonest but if you did not then its okayy but yeah It could give bad impression of you in front of them in future....
A sikh is one who always learns something new in his/her life for an honest life so definitely I would say don't be meany for any kind of personal interest .Thanks.

Thanks everyone. I've emailed them which is something I hadn't personally considered as I'm constantly in fear of looking like an <banned word filter activated> so we'll see what the outcome is