Advice & Suggestion

Guest SAINI

If you read his post he asked what rehit does he have to keep before having Guruji's prakash at home.Instead of telling him what to do, you bluntly said he can't do it.

Here is a suggestion, please list the rehit this veer needs to keep so that you can actually HELP him in his way into Sikhi rather than shunning him away.

These are ridiculous accusations coming from you repetitively. My first post to him asked if he had any idols in the house. Second post was this:

You can improve your life by reading Gurbani as anyone will be able to if they practice what Gurbani is saying to them. One thing I asked myself reading your post was if Gurbani says to be a hindu or a Muslim or Christian? If you accept Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as your Guru and try to follow the teaches, then why did you identify yourself in the first post as a Hindu? Something to look into.

Having Parkash involves more discipline and no idol worship can be taking place in the same house. Go to the Gurdwara for darshan of the Guru and sangat, and do simran as you do seva in the Gurdwara. Focus on yourself before taking on the seva of doing parkash.

Only after all of this did I directly ask him a very valued question. You have Khalsa in your name, but do not show a bit of honesty in writing.

I do not appreciate your attack on me. Stop this right now. Someone else might take this from you, but I won't.

I actually feel very sorry for Saini Veer who is now all confused and didn't get a definite answer. It would have been better if he just went to Gurdwara Sahib and asked the granthi singh about it. Veerji, go to Gurdwara sahib and ask them, they will give you much better advice than any of us.

Veerji, all you need is love of Guru Sahib. You need to take one step towards Guru and he will take hundred of steps towards you. "Charan saran gur ek painda jae chal, satgur kot painda aage hoe let hai"

May you be blessed with Kirpa of Maharaj.

Miss/Mr Puja: I did not read your earlier comment but there was no point of saying that he can't do it when you already gave him your suggestion. I don't want to argue with you anymore. Peace out.

• 6 months later...
Guest ranveer singh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Kise nu puchan di lod nahi veer ji ki tusi guru granth sahib nu ghar lai ke aa sakde ho ya nahi...eh sawaal tusi guru ji to pucho...gurbani tuhanu jawaab devegi...guru da updesh suno...sara kuch bahut clear a gurbani vich....gurbani oh chaanan a jo vehma bharma de hanere zindgi cho door karda a....jekar guru di sikhea hi laini a ta guru ghar vi ja sakde ho...jekar ghar vich parkash karna a to soch lao ki dus guru sahibaan.tuhade ghar aa rahe ne...ki satikaar de payoge