Can A Gursikh Please Explain To Me Bhagat Kabirs Shabad

satbachan96

ਜੋਇ ਖਸਮੁ ਹੈ ਜਾਇਆ ॥ ਪੂਤਿ ਬਾਪੁ ਖੇਲਾਇਆ ॥ ਬਿਨੁ ਸ੍ਰਵਣਾ ਖੀਰੁ ਪਿਲਾਇਆ ॥੧॥ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਲੋਗਾ ਕਲਿ ਕੋ ਭਾਉ ॥ ਸੁਤਿ ਮੁਕਲਾਈ ਅਪਨੀ ਮਾਉ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ ਪਗਾ ਬਿਨੁ ਹੁਰੀਆ ਮਾਰਤਾ ॥ ਬਦਨੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਖਿਰ ਖਿਰ ਹਾਸਤਾ ॥ ਨਿਦ੍ਰਾ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਰੁ ਪੈ ਸੋਵੈ ॥ ਬਿਨੁ ਬਾਸਨ ਖੀਰੁ ਬਿਲੋਵੈ ॥੨॥ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਸਥਨ ਗਊ ਲਵੇਰੀ ॥ ਪੈਡੇ ਬਿਨੁ ਬਾਟ ਘਨੇਰੀ ॥ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਬਾਟ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥ ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਸਮਝਾਈ ॥੩॥੩॥: Joi khasam hai jaaiaa...: "The wife gives birth to her husband. The son leads his father in play. Without breasts, the mother nurses her baby. ||1|| Behold, people! This is how it is in the Dark Age of Kali Yuga. The son marries his mother. ||1||Pause|| Without feet, the mortal jumps. Without a mouth, he bursts into laughter. Without feeling sleepy, he lays down and sleeps. Without a churn, the milk is churned. ||2|| Without udders, the cow gives milk. Without traveling, a long journey is made. Without the True Guru, the path is not found. Says Kabeer, see this, and understand. ||3||3||" (sggs 1194).

please tell a low life like my self what bhagat kabir is telling us kalyug jeevs? Literally it does not make sense.

ਜੋਇ ਖਸਮੁ ਹੈ ਜਾਇਆ ॥ ਪੂਤਿ ਬਾਪੁ ਖੇਲਾਇਆ ॥ ਬਿਨੁ ਸ੍ਰਵਣਾ ਖੀਰੁ ਪਿਲਾਇਆ ॥੧॥ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਲੋਗਾ, ਕਲਿ ਕੋ ਭਾਉ ॥ ਸੁਤਿ ਮੁਕਲਾਈ ਅਪਨੀ ਮਾਉ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ ਪਗਾ ਬਿਨੁ ਹੁਰੀਆ ਮਾਰਤਾ ॥ ਬਦਨੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਖਿਰ ਖਿਰ ਹਾਸਤਾ ॥ ਨਿਦ੍ਰਾ ਬਿਨੁ, ਨਰੁ ਪੈ ਸੋਵੈ ॥ ਬਿਨੁ ਬਾਸਨ ਖੀਰੁ ਬਿਲੋਵੈ ॥੨॥ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਸਥਨ ਗਊ ਲਵੇਰੀ ॥ ਪੈਡੇ ਬਿਨੁ, ਬਾਟ ਘਨੇਰੀ ॥ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਬਾਟ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥ ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਸਮਝਾਈ ॥੩॥੩॥
ਪੰਨਾ ੧੧੯੪

ਨੋਟ :ਇਸ ਸਾਰੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਵਿਚ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ ਮਾਇਆ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਵ ਦਾ ਹਾਲ ਦੱਸ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ, ਮਾਇਆ-ਵੇੜ੍ਹੇ ਜੀਵ ਦੀ ਦਸ਼ਾ ਬਿਆਨ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ; ਅਤੇ ਕਲਿ ਕੋ ਭਾਉ ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ ਵਰਤਦੇ ਹਨ । ਇਹੀ ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਵਰਤੇ ਹਨ ਆਸਾ ਰਾਗ ਦੇ ਇਕ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਵਿਚ, ਜਿੱਥੇ ਆਪ ਮਾਇਆ-ਵੇੜ੍ਹੇ ਜਗਤ ਦੀ ਹਾਲਤ ਦੱਸਦੇ ਹਨ; ਆਪ ਫ਼ੁਰਮਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ :

ਤਾਲ ਮਦੀਰੇ ਘਟ ਕੇ ਘਾਟ ॥ ਦੋਲਕ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਵਾਜੈ ਵਾਜ ॥
ਨਾਰਦੁ ਨਾਚੈ ਕਲਿ ਕਾ ਭਾਉ ॥ ਜਤੀ ਸਤੀ ਕਹਿ ਰਾਖਹਿ ਪਾਉ ॥੧॥

ਇਹਨਾਂ ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ਾਂ ਦੀ ਸਾਂਝ ਇਸ ਨਤੀਜੇ ਤੇ ਅਪੜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਪਾਸ ਭਗਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਮੌਜੂਦ ਸੀ । ਮੂਰਤੀ-ਪੂਜਾ ਤੇ ਭਰਮਾਂ-ਵਹਿਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਹਨੇਰੇ ਵਿਚ ਫਸੇ ਹੋਏ ਭਾਰਤ ਵਿਚ ਜਦੋਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਰੱਬੀ-ਪਿਆਰੇ ਦੀ ਭਾਲ ਕਰਨ ਚੜ੍ਹੇ, ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਕੁਦਰਤੀ ਗੱਲ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਜਿੱਥੇ-ਕਿਤੇ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਹਮ-ਖ਼ਿਆਲ ਦੀ ਦੱਸ ਪਏ, ਉਸ ਮਿਲਣ ਜਾਂ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਹਾਸਲ ਕਰਨ ।

ਅਰਥ :ਹੇ ਲੋਕੋ! ਵੇਖੋ, ਕਲਿਜੁਗ ਦਾ ਅਜਬ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਵ ਪੈ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ (ਭਾਵ, ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਤੋਂ ਵਿਛੜਨ ਕਰਕੇ ਜੀਵ ਉੱਤੇ ਅਜਬ ਦਬਾਉ ਪੈ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ) । (ਮਨ-ਰੂਪ) ਪੁੱਤਰ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਮਾਂ (-ਮਾਇਆ) ਵਿਆਹ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ ।੧।ਰਹਾਉ।

ਇਸਤੀ ਨੇ ਖਸਮ ਜਨਮ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ (ਭਾਵ, ਜਿਸ ਮਨ ਮਾਇਆ ਨੇ ਜਨਮ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ, ਉਹੀ ਇਸ ਭੋਗਣਹਾਰਾ ਬਣ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ) । ਮਨ-ਪੁੱਤਰ ਨੇ ਪਿਉ-ਜੀਵਾਤਮਾ ਖੇਡੇ ਲਾਇਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ । (ਇਹ ਮਨ) ਥਣਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾ ਹੀ (ਜੀਵਾਤਮਾ ) ਦੁੱਧ ਪਿਲਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ (ਭਾਵ, ਨਾਸਵੰਤ ਪਦਾਰਥਾਂ ਦੇ ਸੁਆਦ ਵਿਚ ਪਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ) ।੧।

(ਇਸ ਮਨ ਦੇ) ਕੋਈ ਪੈਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਨ, ਪਰ ਛਾਲਾਂ ਮਾਰਦਾ ਫਿਰਦਾ ਹੈ; (ਇਸ ਦਾ) ਮੂੰਹ ਨਹੀਂ, ਪਰ ਖਿੜ ਖਿੜ ਹੱਸਦਾ ਫਿਰਦਾ ਹੈ । (ਜੀਵ ਦਾ ਅਸਲਾ ਤਾਂ ਐਸਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਮਾਇਆ ਦੀ) ਨੀਂਦ ਨਹੀਂ ਵਿਆਪ ਸਕਦੀ ਸੀ, ਪਰ (ਕਲਿ ਕੋ ਭਾਉ ਵੇਖੋ) ਜੀਵ ਲੰਮੀ ਤਾਣ ਕੇ ਸੁੱਤਾ ਪਿਆ ਹੈ; ਤੇ ਭਾਂਡੇ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾ ਦੁੱਧ ਰਿੜਕ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ (ਭਾਵ, ਸ਼ੇਖ਼ ਚਿੱਲੀ ਵਾਂਗ ਘਾੜਤਾਂ ਘੜਦਾ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ) ।੨।

(ਇਸ ਮਾਇਆ-ਰੂਪ) ਗਾਂ ਪਾਸੋਂ ਸੁਖ ਤਾਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਮਿਲ ਸਕਦੇ, ਪਰ ਇਹ (ਮਨ ) ਝੂਠੇ ਪਦਾਰਥਾਂ-ਰੂਪ ਦੁੱਧ ਵਿਚ ਮੋਹ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ । (ਆਪਣੇ ਅਸਲੇ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਤਾਂ ਇਸ ਜੀਵ ਕੋਈ ਭਟਕਣਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ ਚਾਹੀਦੀ, ਪਰ ਕਲਿ ਕੋ ਭਾਉ ਵੇਖੋ) ਲੰਮੇ ਪੈਂਡੇ (ਚੌਰਾਸੀ ਦੇ ਗੇੜ ਵਿਚ) ਪਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ । ਹੇ ਕਬੀਰ! (ਇਸ ਜਗਤ ) ਸਮਝਾ ਕੇ ਦੱਸ ਕਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਤੋ ਬਿਨਾ ਜੀਵਨ-ਸਫ਼ਰ ਦਾ ਸਹੀ ਰਸਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਲੱਭ ਸਕਦਾ ।੩।੩।

ਨੋਟ :ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਬਾਟ ਨ ਪਾਈਇਸ ਤੁਕ ਤੋਂ ਸਾਫ਼ ਦਿੱਸਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸਾਰੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਵਿਚ ਕਲਿ ਕੋ ਭਾਉ ਦੇ ਕਾਰਨ ਜੀਵ ਦੇ ਕੁਰਾਹੇ ਪਏ ਹੋਣ ਦਾ ਹਾਲ ਦੱਸਿਆ ਹੈ । ਕਿਸੇ ਅਸੰਭਵ ਜਾਂ ਸੰਭਵ ਗੱਲ ਦਾ ਇੱਥੇ ਜ਼ਿਕਰ ਨਹੀਂ, ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕਿ ਕਈ ਟੀਕਾਕਾਰ ਲਿਖ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ । ਬਾਟ ਤੋਂ ਖੁੰਝਣ ਦਾ ਜ਼ਿਕਰ ਹੈ, ਤੇ ਅਸਲ ਬਾਟ ਗੁਰੂ ਤੋਂ ਹੀ ਮਿਲਦੀ ਹੈ ।

ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦਾ ਭਾਵ :ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਰਾਹਬਰੀ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾ ਮਨ ਮਾਇਆ ਦੀ ਨੀਂਦ ਵਿਚ ਸੁੱਤਾ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ । ਇਹੀ ਹੈ ਕਲਿਜੁਗ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਵ ।

The title is ''Can a Gursikh.....''
I don't think I qualify as a gursikh but I have a lot of pyar and devotion to sikhi and I am continuously working on it ! :blink2:
My apologies for not fulfilling the requirements!

This shabad is quite interesting and has to be looked at and contemplated carefully as with most of Kabirji's gurbani.
I think I remember studying and contemplating this one, some time back, although I never documented or wrote my interpretation.

Kabirji's work has to be studied well and his metaphors cannot always be grasped first hand. However, after reading as many other different shabads of Kabirji, one can get the clues to the application of his metaphors and get the true messages and essence from his shabads. (I reckon??)
My advice is keep looking into them and trying.
Do deep simran and ask for guidance in gurmat gyan. You will be surprised how waheguru can just implant that 'intuition' within you.
Then all of a sudden, things begin to fall in place.

With this one in particular, and I am not deducing from any gurmukhs katha or steek-.....(so, I may only be half there or completely off! :stupidme: )
My interpretation and overall understanding was-

The ''Wife'' and ''Mother'' representing MAYA.
The ''Husband'' and ''Son'' as the MIND
(Bear this in mind whilst reading all along)

However, it gets a little deeper and I think it also defines the SOUL as being influenced by MIND.
...........I will try and explain......

ਜੋਇ ਖਸਮੁ ਹੈ ਜਾਇਆ ॥
joe khasam hai jaaeiaa ||
The wife gives birth to her husband.

ਪੂਤਿ ਬਾਪੁ ਖੇਲਾਇਆ ॥
pooth baap khaelaaeiaa ||
The son leads his father in play.

The wife (MAYA) gives birth to the husband (MIND)
Such that the product of Maya is the MIND which is the sense of false ego/ haumai and also influenced by the 3 Qualities of MAYA.
Remember that it is the MIND that itself enjoys the MAYA(it's mother)

I think the 2 tuks above actually go a little further into differentiating the Son as the MIND, and the Father as the Soul,/jeeva (the Ego part) ( A little tricky to grasp at first! )
The Son (MIND) leads the father (SOUL) into play.
Or let's say....The Mind(son) gets the SOUL(father) into it's OWN play. But the Father(soul) is supposed to be the leader and guide for the Son (mind). Then what happens is, that the Mind leads the Soul into it's own temptations (false Ego)

ਬਿਨੁ ਸ੍ਰਵਣਾ ਖੀਰੁ ਪਿਲਾਇਆ ॥੧॥
bin sravanaa kheer pilaaeiaa ||1||
Without breasts, the mother nurses her baby. ||1||

The MIND gets nursed by Mother(Maya).
The 'without breasts' means irregular/not in order/ false/ not the real thing...etc.. So. the False qualities of maya nurse the false senses and demands of the MIND.
The MIND starts 'milking' out the soul and taking the jeev out of jeeva in order to fulfill the false perceptions displayed by MAYA(mother)

ਦੇਖਹੁ ਲੋਗਾ ਕਲਿ ਕੋ ਭਾਉ ॥
dhaekhahu logaa kal ko bhaao ||
Behold, people! This is how it is in the Dark Age of Kali Yuga.

ਸੁਤਿ ਮੁਕਲਾਈ ਅਪਨੀ ਮਾਉ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
suth mukalaaee apanee maao ||1|| rehaao ||
The son marries his mother. ||1||Pause||

This is the age of Kalyug.
NOTE- now that we are in kalyug even deeper, some few hundred years after this shabad, we all know that most kids have formula milk which may as well be an even greater distance from the mother's breast than back then !!

The Rahao line is always very important and is usually the heart and essence of the shabad.
My impression is that in this age of Kalyug, the MIND(son) marries the MAYA(mother) that gave birth to it in the beginning. (see above)

What exactly is this saying ?
The MIND(son) is influenced by the 3 qualities of MAYA(mother).
Then the Son-mind gets married to the same Maya-mother.
Although we are using metaphors and they all make sense, with this one we get a surprise of a rahao line statement, yet it still makes sense and we can't deny it.
NOTE also-- In this deeper age of kalyug, we hear of many cases of incest and rapes within familes. ie father rapes daughter, mother has relations with son or her daughter's husband..Father has relations with daughter's friend..or molests grandkids......etc..etc... it is ALL deep Kalyug.

ਪਗਾ ਬਿਨੁ ਹੁਰੀਆ ਮਾਰਤਾ ॥
pagaa bin hureeaa maarathaa ||
Without feet, the mortal jumps.

ਬਦਨੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਖਿਰ ਖਿਰ ਹਾਸਤਾ ॥
badhanai bin khir khir haasathaa ||
Without a mouth, he bursts into laughter.

These next few tuks confirmed for me that Kabirji is using metaphor for MIND ! :biggrin2: so, i'm certain that I can't be far off the true essence !
Since- Without Feet the MIND still JUMPS.........Just think how our MINDS jump from thoughts to desires and wants ? yet it doesn't even have any feet like everything else that jumps.

Without a Mouth, the MIND bursts into laughter !......Just think how it finds things so amusing and pleasing. How often do we laugh at jokes that are truly racist and directed at others like the paki or the Irish ??
The MIND gets pleased and amused by one pleasure and then tries to run and jump to the next.

ਨਿਦ੍ਰਾ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਰੁ ਪੈ ਸੋਵੈ ॥
nidhraa bin nar pai sovai ||
Without feeling sleepy, he lays down and sleeps.

When we are sleepy, our eyes get tired, our body starts to tell us with physical warning signs. But the MIND doesn't have eyes that get tired or muscles that fatigue and have to relax for recharging.
Instead, the MIND sleeps due to being Intoxicated from MAYA and the pleasures it gets.

However, we try and feel that we are in control, we are not that attached to maya, we try to convince ourselves that we can be Free from Maya......etc..
BUT all this is haumai and Ego.
The MIND in it's True form without Ego is the Jyot Swaroop, and this is the true self from origin without the influences of maya.

Sadly, the MIND has fallen asleep in this illusion of MAYA and masked as well as forgotten the True Self or Jyot swaroop.

ਬਿਨੁ ਬਾਸਨ ਖੀਰੁ ਬਿਲੋਵੈ ॥੨॥
bin baasan kheer bilovai ||2||
Without a churn, the milk is churned. ||2||

The Churning of Milk without a churn is the MIND churning the desires and going into Ego.
The MIND's wanderings and plans of fortune, wealth, success, retirement funds...ALL MAYA is the churning without the True source.
Or, the false wanderings of the MIND in the whole False Illusion of MAYA itself.

ਬਿਨੁ ਅਸਥਨ ਗਊ ਲਵੇਰੀ ॥
bin asathhan goo lavaeree ||
Without udders, the cow gives milk

MAYA is the cow without udders that feeds the MIND.
Thinking about the cow as in Vedic philosophy- it gives us the 'Milk' that we were attached to from our mother. Then as adults we kind of get attached /linked to the cows milk.
Therefore, the Milk the cow gives is NOT the same as the milk from mother-MAYA.
But still it keeps the MIND attached to it's more deceptive falser illusion.
Such is the play and attachment of our Minds into deceptive lures and attractions of more MAYA.

ਪੈਡੇ ਬਿਨੁ ਬਾਟ ਘਨੇਰੀ ॥
paiddae bin baatt ghanaeree ||
Without travelling, a long journey is made.

The life journey can be much better if devoted to the Lord and our True source. Because it is not, life seems like a long hard journey that we keep making longer without even getting any nearer our source or Mool.
Another way of looking at it,........
- If we just stay in one position without ever making any effort to travel the path, then the path or journey will just keep getting longer and difficult and the distance will continue to get bigger between Us and Waheguru.
I am a firm believer that if we take just 1 step towards Waheguru, then he takes 10 steps towards us.
But if we don't even attempt to take just 1, then he will just keep getting further.

ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਬਾਟ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥
bin sathigur baatt n paaee ||
Without the True Guru, the path is not found.

ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਸਮਝਾਈ ॥੩॥੩॥
kahu kabeer samajhaaee ||3||3||
Says Kabeer, see this, and understand. ||3||3|| Sant Kabir

This just sums it all up for me.
The MIND that is heavily drowned and intoxicated with MAYA, keeps running and jumping in all directions looking for those comforts and pleasures.
They come in many forms but the effect is ALWAYS temporary.
If the ultimate peace and permanent comfort is missing, then life will always be miserable full of temporary moments. Our soul that contains the true mool conscience and jyot swaroop is the one that suffers and faces the consequences.

However, the GURU guidance can help the MIND from misguiding the Soul into false and temporary directions.

As a Sikh, I think the 'bin satgur baath na payee' tells me that I should use the Shabad guru and bani as my guidance to keep me straight on the path. After we make this effort ourselves, then his kirpa and grace follows.

ALL interpretations and errors are mine (except srigranth.org in red) and I stand corrected.

I hope I have made the understanding a little easier as I try and keep my language as simple as possible

Are these articles on gurbani.org by tsingh, thee tirath singh nirmala who commentated on pandit gulab singhs bhavrasamrit...fateh singhbj

alsolucky veer, i do not feel the soul can be influenced by maya, the soul is pure bliss, akaal, always loving its the mind which is barrier..i really liked the article on gurbani.org by tsingh...ill contemplate on it and comment later..

your absolutely right bhagat kabirs bani needs time and khoj..when i think of bhagat kabir i see him very much a mastana..

Again 2 thumbs up to singhbj, what an article..

i do not feel the soul can be influenced by maya, the soul is pure bliss, akaal, always loving its the mind which is barrier..

The soul is the atma, jyot saroop and basically the one that knows the mool which is what it also is.

MIND is much more than just a barrier.

I stated above that the MIND makes us forget our mool and source and what we really are. The mind 'masks' our True self very well, such that it convinces us 'that we are Me and my body'--or EGO.

The T.singh article is pretty good but he doesn't quite sum up the shabad near the end. His focus was more on the kalyug and todays time which is actually more addressed in other shabads. Sorry to say, I was not too impressed !

The whole mind-brain-memory association is quite complicated and even science cannot explain it all. But, I have personally spent a few years trying to suss it out relative to my own personal experience of soul, mind, brain and body activity. This has all been due to wahegurus grace and the circumstances I have been in.

Sorry lucky singh for saying mind is just a barrier as if it can be easily conquered that was not my intention...

i skimmed through your post earlier but just been reading it slowly and contemplating on it....im still in the stae of'figuring it out'..what you are saying makes sense..the figuring it out is when i have applied this gian to my current state...just made me realise my mind is really strong and im not the master i am a servent to my mind...quote"the mind makes the best servent but is the worst master"....

Thanks for keeping it simpke as even this simplicity is a bit of a strain....can also appreciate how deep this vichar can especially when we look at the definition and roles of the material world such as father, mother, son, milk etc and mixing it with jeev/maya desires etc..wow

ill do khoj of this shabad over the next few days..liten to katha etc...i think the'easy' part will be to understand what bhagat jee is saying but the very 'hard' part will be judge/think/surrender to how our current avastha is according to what maharaj is saying...

Just another question is when maharaj says mann tu jot sroop hai apna mool pachaan....the mool of the mann is maya, when maharaj says jot, is maharaj notreferring to atam....but the creater of mind is maya..can any premi share their gian on this particular pangti...

from my understanding when maharaj say man mool pachann, it is to akhnowledge it as maya, not the master maya but servant maya whic is expressed/served as shakti...maya as a master keeps you rolling in janams as i feel bhagat kabir is saying, but once we get to realise mool this maya becomes the servant shakti, theres no difference in akaal and his shakti...so now the mind is shakti...