Tesiya Dancing Before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

jaspreet1

Can the person that changed the title send me a message so I can provide them with more proof for the pictures I posted, which are without any doubt taken from a Nanaksar place of worship. Others have already said it is a Nanaksar Baba whose name is Sant Mihan Singh ji. This needs to be cleared up so in the future the same mistake is not made by yourself or others.

@ Jaspreet1

- I am not a leader or a spokesperson for anyone. I have my own understanding of the teachings.

- Please visit Nanaksar Kaleran Jagraon in Punjab, and learn if Bhangra is being done there. If you can do so , you are free to label it as 'Nanaksar dancing'. The only true representation of Nanaksar is the Jagraon Center. I dont believe in any other Nanaksar Gurdwara.

- your intention of pasting the video link along with the title Nanaksar...I don't know what to make of that.

And for others, here is my understanding of the teachings of Mahapurakhs Baba Nand Singh Ji and Baba Ishar Singh Ji. And the only reason I am writing is so as to reinforce the teachings within myself.

1) Kamai of Bachan of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj, Guru Granth Ji Maneyo Pargat Guran Ki Deh. Do Seva of Guru Granth Sahib Ji in pargat form. There is no limit to how much seva one can do , it depends on Shardha. Sewa can include Offering Ishnaan, Prashadha, Milk, Snacks, Chaur Sewa, Rumalas sewa, Air conditioning acc. to weather, doing sewa as a living Guru . Reading out Gurbani loud to Guru Ji is also a form of sewa mentioned by Baba Nand Singh Ji, And when doing Chaur, Imagine that Guru ji is sitting in an asan and dont bring the chaur really close to Guru Ji because it would be like hitting the dastar/sees of Guru Nanak saheb. Treating Guru ji like royalty in all way possible, kings of kings. Whenever in Guru Granth Sahib Ji's presence stay in full bhai/adab/satkar as if sitting in front of the President of Many universes. Before ever entering into Guru Ji's room , you should give awaza of 'Satnam Sri Waheguru ji. Its like asking permission from Guru ji to enter the room. Baba Nand Singh ji had instructed his followers that whenever he was in Samadhi, they should always say Satnam. Satnam works like a thunder to bring the Mahapurakh out from samadhi, as per baba ji's bachan. Using scent and attars for Guru ji.

2) Nitnem Instructions: Nitnem of 5 Baanias , Shabad Hazare, long Rehraas Saheb Hazoor Saheb wali, Keertan Sohila. Baba Nand Singh ji placed great emphasis on Sukhmani Saheb path. He recommended atleast 1 path everyday if you cant do more. If you really are pressed for time you can do 6 astpadias atleast.

Moolmantar is the form of Guru Nanak. With its abhyass, Moolmantar will become partakh Guru Nanak. You can get all padarths/ wishes with abhyaas of Moolmantar. With 1,25,000 repetition of Moolmantar, Guru Nanak will reside in your rasna. Moolmantar is like the foundation of building, and Waheguru Mantra is the building itself.

Monthly Nitnem : 1 sehaj path / 50 sukhmani sahibs/ 250 japji sahibs/ 80 mala waheguru mantar every day/ 6 mala moolmantar everyday. This was the minimum prescribed just to survive. There is no limit on max.

I think that is all I can think of, for a common man like myself to follow. The rest of the stuff like Sampat Paths/Vidhis are very advanced stuff for Mahapurakhs who are jati sati , given duties from Dargah.

Sampat Moolmantar : Moolmantar + Aukhi Ghadi Shabad. Baba Ishar Singh Ji said the sampat of Aukhi Ghadi stands as a guard against 5 vikaar who want to steal away your kamai of moolmantar.

Sampat Sukhmani Sahib: Use of the Rahao pankti in Sukhmani Sahib, Ath 1-24, Satnam Sri Waheguru. Phal of doing 2 sukhmani sahebs.

WJKK WJKF

And Guru Nanak Saheb De Avtar Purab di aap ji nu vadhai hove!!! Katak Pooranmashi, 12:21 AM.

@ Jaspreet1

- I am not a leader or a spokesperson for anyone. I have my own understanding of the teachings.

- Please visit Nanaksar Kaleran Jagraon in Punjab, and learn if Bhangra is being done there. If you can do so , you are free to label it as 'Nanaksar dancing'. The only true representation of Nanaksar is the Jagraon Center. I dont believe in any other Nanaksar Gurdwara.

- your intention of pasting the video link along with the title Nanaksar...I don't know what to make of that.

You may not believe other people are following the Nanaksar way, but what you believe does not go for Nanaksar. You have said you are not the leader of it so you cannot say what is and what is not Nanaksar.

Now regarding the photos:

I have never seen or heard about that person before. I doubt it seems like a Nanaksar sant, i highly doubt it.

The only photos we keep of are Baba Nand Singh Ji, Baba Ishar Singh Ji . And the purpose of that is, as N3O explained to show reverence.

Another thing is when Sants leave their physical body they become Pooran, at that time you can do dhyan of Sant Photo in ur meditation. Its a tool for Dhyan Sadhana.

And its a way of showing respect to Parupkari Sants, the true ones, the brahmgyanis, not the avg joes these days.

" Guru Ji says Brhamgyani stays forever, and never dies" Their physical bodies vanish, but they can come to you in many forms. I have a photo of Baba Ishar Singh Ji in front of me looking straight ahead, sitting on a tiger skin. When I look at it , I feel such a powerful presence. It feels Hes there. I cant look into his eyes and face. When I do , all my sins and wrongdoing come in front of me, and I just feel so ashamed within myself. Such is the presence, and power. And then I just look at charan/feet and ask for forgiveness. Same with saroop of Guru Nanak ji. Seekers are told to have dhyan of Guru Nanaks feeet in their surti.

I was listening to Sant Waryam Singh ji one day, even he mentioned he used to do dhyan of guru Nanak in his trikuti .

Mind loves concrete concepts, Photo is a tool for Dhyan Sadhana, and to show reverence and respect to our elders. And then rest depends on one's bhavna and shardha.

So what is the difference between you and the others that worship stones. You worship a picture that is dead and others worship a stone that is dead. Please take a look at your Guru's Bani:

ਰਾਗੁ ਦੇਵਗੰਧਾਰੀ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥

ਇਕ ਬਿਨ ਦੂਸਰ ਸੋ ਨ ਚਿਨਾਰ ॥

ਭੰਜਨ ਗੜ੍ਹਨ ਸਮਰਥ ਸਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਜਾਨਤ ਹੈ ਕਰਤਾਰ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

ਕਹਾ ਭਇਓ ਜੋ ਅਤਿ ਹਿਤ ਚਿਤ ਕਰ ਬਹੁਬਿਧਿ ਸਿਲਾ ਪੁਜਾਈ ॥

ਪਾਨ ਥਕੇ ਪਾਹਿਨ ਕੱਹ ਪਰਸਤ ਕਛੁ ਕਰ ਸਿੱਧ ਨ ਆਈ ॥੧॥

ਅੱਛਤ ਧੂਪ ਦੀਪ ਅਰਪਤ ਹੈ ਪਾਹਨ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਖੈ ਹੈ ॥

ਤਾ ਮੈ ਕਹਾਂ ਸਿੱਧ ਹੈ ਰੇ ਜੜ ਤੋਹਿ ਕਛੂ ਬਰ ਦੈ ਹੈ ॥੨॥

ਜੌ ਜਿਯ ਹੋਤ ਦੇਤ ਕਛੁ ਤੁਹਿ ਕਰ ਮਨ ਬਚ ਕਰਮ ਬਿਚਾਰ ॥

ਕੇਵਲ ਏਕ ਸ਼ਰਣਿ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਬਿਨ ਯੌ ਨਹਿ ਕਤਹਿ ਉਧਾਰ ॥੩॥੧॥

Rag Devgandkari By the Tenth Guru (To be sung 4 hours after sunrise)

Recognize only One Supreme Soul but none else.

The Lord has always the power to destroy and create; the Creator knows everything.(1) pause.

What if one worships a stone in various ways with great love and devotion.

Worshipping stones, the soul grew weary (the end came) but no spiritual power was gained upto now.(1)

Despite offering whole rice, incense and burning lamps etc., the stone eats nothing.

O ignorant one! what spiritual power is in it (the stone) which can bless you with.(2)

If it were alive, then it will give you something. Consider carefully this fact in thought, word and deed.

Without the shelter of One Sole God there will be no deliverance for you.(3)(1)(9)

I am not interested at all on how you see idol worship. Gurbani defines idol worship perfectly so don't need your definition.

The object (stone/picture) can not provide no knowledge:

Because it has no knowledge to give:

The object (stone/picture) is dead:

Worship is taking the above defined object and saying it is God or representation of God; therefore treating it in this manner, which can range from by putting it on a higher platform, putting garland around it, singing to it, bathing it, etc. Each religion has there own way of worship so defining worship in totality cannot be done.

So what is the difference between you and the others that worship stones. You worship a picture that is dead and others worship a stone that is dead. Please take a look at your Guru's Bani:

ਰਾਗੁ ਦੇਵਗੰਧਾਰੀ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥

ਇਕ ਬਿਨ ਦੂਸਰ ਸੋ ਨ ਚਿਨਾਰ ॥

ਭੰਜਨ ਗੜ੍ਹਨ ਸਮਰਥ ਸਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਜਾਨਤ ਹੈ ਕਰਤਾਰ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

ਕਹਾ ਭਇਓ ਜੋ ਅਤਿ ਹਿਤ ਚਿਤ ਕਰ ਬਹੁਬਿਧਿ ਸਿਲਾ ਪੁਜਾਈ ॥

ਅੱਛਤ ਧੂਪ ਦੀਪ ਅਰਪਤ ਹੈ ਪਾਹਨ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਖੈ ਹੈ ॥

ਕੇਵਲ ਏਕ ਸ਼ਰਣਿ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਬਿਨ ਯੌ ਨਹਿ ਕਤਹਿ ਉਧਾਰ ॥੩॥੧॥

Rag Devgandkari By the Tenth Guru (To be sung 4 hours after sunrise)

Recognize only One Supreme Soul but none else.

The Lord has always the power to destroy and create; the Creator knows everything.(1) pause.

What if one worships a stone in various ways with great love and devotion.

Worshipping stones, the soul grew weary (the end came) but no spiritual power was gained upto now.(1)

Despite offering whole rice, incense and burning lamps etc., the stone eats nothing.

O ignorant one! what spiritual power is in it (the stone) which can bless you with.(2)

If it were alive, then it will give you something. Consider carefully this fact in thought, word and deed.

Without the shelter of One Sole God there will be no deliverance for you.(3)(1)(9)

I am not interested at all on how you see idol worship. Gurbani defines idol worship perfectly so don't need your definition.

The object (stone/picture) can not provide no knowledge:

Because it has no knowledge to give:

The object (stone/picture) is dead:

Worship is taking the above defined object and saying it is God or representation of God; therefore treating it in this manner, which can range from by putting it on a higher platform, putting garland around it, singing to it, bathing it, etc. Each religion has there own way of worship so defining worship in totality cannot be done.

Did God come down to Bhagat Dhana and say that you should NOT have ever worshiped the stone ??

If someone uses a picture or stone to 'help' them to try and connect with the lord, then can we really call that a blind ritual ?

If i write reminders on my fridge door that help me to remember times and appointments, then is the fridge door itself an important internal part of my mind ?

Can we not use physical 'Tools' to help us connect ??

If not, then what is and why use a mala ?

Why have chaur sahib ?

in nanaksar they have full repesect and satkar of sri guru granth sahib ji, the photos and videos u have shown does not even look like it is in nanaksar,

I have proof that the photos are from a Nanaksar place of worship. I have asked the person who changed the title of this thread to provide me with a message so I can directly provide the proof to them. So far I have not heard anything from this person. He/she is hiding from the sangat and me, but he cannot hide from the one who created him.

The pic is of the board that was put up during Baba Nand Singh Ji's times at Jagraon center. Read the maryada. How can someone dare talk loudly let alone dance in Nanaksar. A lot of places and people these days use Nanaksar name, when in fact there maryada is no where close to the recommended one.

Someone please translate it for those, who have difficulty with Gurmukhi.

post-25625-0-80850700-1384710508_thumb.j