Tesiya Dancing Before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

jaspreet1

With reference to the above by N30ji, have a look at the thread about ''image of the guru shabad''

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/71543-image-of-the-guru-shabad/?hl=%2Bimage+%2Bguru

Do you know in Mool Mantar Guru ji says Akal Murat. You know Akal means timeless. So tell me what is the Murat of Akaal? I am a student of Sikhi, but when you want to flaunt your ego here. I am going to use a tone that will intimidate you and make you feel very small. If you come with humility I will wash your feet with my flowing nishan Sahib.

Gurbani says the Bani is the Guru. So tell me what is the Murat of Gurbani?

Pooran Sants Mahapurakhs Brahmgyanis always stay in Nimrata, Humility, Humbless and extreme Gareebi Bhava. They teach through their living. They always point towards doing pooja of Guru Sahib. But once they leave their physical bodies, once they have won the battle truly, it is GOD who makes sure that pooja/satkar/worship of Such Saints/Bhagats is done. World will sing their praises forever. So go fight with God about this issue.

I think some people just limit their perception to the physical aspect of the photo. Everyone has common sense to know that a photo is made of ink, colors, paper, frame and glass. Photo is lifeless, it doesnt grant you anything. Photo is just a way to feel someone's presence there. If you dont have a photo, its difficult to create a mental image.

The whole purpose of an asana is to bring a more concrete presence into one's awareness.

By keeping the photo on asana, the seeker feels in his mind the presence of the mahapurush sitting in front of him. Its a way of bringing the presence in one's surti.

Mahapurash never die, they always shower blessings on seekers when needed.

Do you know in Mool Mantar Guru ji says Akal Murat. You know Akal means timeless. So tell me what is the Murat of Akaal? I am a student of Sikhi, but when you want to flaunt your ego here. I am going to use a tone that will intimidate you and make you feel very small. If you come with humility I will wash your feet with my flowing nishan Sahib.

Gurbani says the Bani is the Guru. So tell me what is the Murat of Gurbani?

Akal Moorat hai Sadh Santan ki, Thahar Neeki Dhyaan Ko . Explain this to me.

I think I am going to say fateh now, and will close my discussion here with this Gurbani pankti, which captures what I meant to say. And I shall reflect upon it too:

ਸਫਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਪਰਸਉ ਸੰਤਨ ਕੀ ਇਹੈ ਧਿਆਨਾ ਧਰਨਾ
I behold the fruitful vision of the Saint; this is the meditation I have taken.

ਭਇਓ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲੁ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਉ ਪਰਿਓ ਸਾਧ ਕੀ ਸਰਨਾ ॥੨॥੧੬॥
The Lord Master has become Merciful to Nanak, and he has entered the Sanctuary of the Holy. ||2||16||

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru JI Ki Fateh!

I think I am going to say fateh now, and will close my discussion here with this Gurbani pankti, which captures what I meant to say. And I shall reflect upon it too:

ਸਫਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਪਰਸਉ ਸੰਤਨ ਕੀ ਇਹੈ ਧਿਆਨਾ ਧਰਨਾ

I behold the fruitful vision of the Saint; this is the meditation I have taken.

ਭਇਓ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲੁ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਉ ਪਰਿਓ ਸਾਧ ਕੀ ਸਰਨਾ ॥੨॥੧੬॥

The Lord Master has become Merciful to Nanak, and he has entered the Sanctuary of the Holy. ||2||16||

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru JI Ki Fateh!

Say for a second you are right and Guru ji is saying the above about Sants. Just so we are clear the word ਸੰਤਨ is not singular and means more than one. So which Sants at the time this Gurbani was written did the Guru hold in his vision while doing simran?

I'm ask you to read the Rahoa before going further here, as the Rahoa tells the complete understanding.