Bhai Jodh Ji Ate Jhoot To Rid Of His Ego

N30S1NGH

GPS Bhaiji

I agree entirely.

I meant personal attacks are counter productive and anathema to understanding. Our Guru Sahiban thought us with love and understanding yet we ridicule each other over mis/understanding.

Someone actually suggested to someone else that Sikhi was not for them and that its was probably in their best interest to practice another religion altogether!!!!!!

Words can be more spiteful than a talwar......use them carefully.

GPS Bhaiji

I agree entirely.

I meant personal attacks are counter productive and anathema to understanding. Our Guru Sahiban thought us with love and understanding yet we ridicule each other over mis/understanding.

Someone actually suggested to someone else that Sikhi was not for them and that its was probably in their best interest to practice another religion altogether!!!!!!

Words can be more spiteful than a talwar......use them carefully.

This word is absolutely suitable for missionaries who advocate to consider Guru Granth sahib as a book

and keep it in almirah.Jeonwala does that. Do they qualify as sikhs? Logic does not work with communists.

Martyr Bhai Fauja singh ji went to hold discussion with Nirankaris in 1978.You know what he got in return.

GPS Bhaiji

Pls lets not do this.

I fear my point was not made correctly and I apologise.

As per the impromptu history lesson, I am and have always been a Gursikh of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh's Jatha. I was born in 1976 and my parents were blessed with the letter J therefore they chose to name me after Bhai Sahib Bhai Jivan Singh, after which I spent my formative years at his abode in Amritsar, often put to shame by his parrot who could recite Sri Japji Sahib with more clarity and purpose than me. But hopefully I have improved since. Bhai Fauja Singh's shaheedi is and remains misused in petty squabbles...........it is not for me to judge and there I shall not only leave this subject but this forum.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Sri Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

GPS Bhaiji

Pls lets not do this.

I fear my point was not made correctly and I apologise.

As per the impromptu history lesson, I am and have always been a Gursikh of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh's Jatha. I was born in 1976 and my parents were blessed with the letter J therefore they chose to name me after Bhai Sahib Bhai Jivan Singh, after which I spent my formative years at his abode in Amritsar, often put to shame by his parrot who could recite Sri Japji Sahib with more clarity and purpose than me. But hopefully I have improved since. Bhai Fauja Singh's shaheedi is and remains misused in petty squabbles...........it is not for me to judge and there I shall not only leave this subject but this forum.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Sri Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

It irks me how you say " I am and have always been a Gursikh of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh's Jatha. "I thought we were supposed to be gursikhs of guru gobind Singh Ji?Who made the Amrit?Bhai sahib or kalghidhar pita?Who did we give our heads to bhai sahib or kalghidhar shamaher pita?I am a gursikh of only my father kalghidhar patshah and every khalsa amritdhari should think the same.

Don't get me wrong bhai sahib was an amazing man I just hate this mentality of my jatha this or my jatha that etc.

If I said anything wrong please forgive me.

It irks me how you say " I am and have always been a Gursikh of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh's Jatha. "I thought we were supposed to be gursikhs of guru gobind Singh Ji?Who made the Amrit?Bhai sahib or kalghidhar pita?Who did we give our heads to bhai sahib or kalghidhar shamaher pita?I am a gursikh of only my father kalghidhar patshah and every khalsa amritdhari should think the same.

Don't get me wrong bhai sahib was an amazing man I just hate this mentality of "my jatha this or my jatha that"either its nihangs,Akjs,taksalis,nanaksaris etc

If I said anything wrong please forgive me.

Singhvariousassortednumericalconfigurations Bhaiji

If you read the posts that proceed the one you mention with some annoyance, you will find that my mention of panthic affiliation was in response to being given a lecture of who Bhai Fauja Singh was along with his shaheedi.

Uk born and bred Gursikhs speak about situations and circumstance in Panjab of which they have absolutely no personal knowledge either culturally or politically, spouting things they have "heard" almost as if they were actually there without the self realisation that they only know what someone as fallible as themselves has told them. I left Sri Amritsar in 1986 as a ten year old with vivid memories. Memories that will stay with me my entire life.......

Uk Singhs!!!!!!

Become the Sikhs of the Nine Guru Sahiban before assuming you are worthy of the name Khalsa given to us as an accomplishment by Sri Dasam Paatshah.

As a very very astounding and upright khalsaii once said......gallà karnia bhout sokhià hundià nabhaunià bhout oukhià hundià hai.

Yes that was Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa.

Food for thought Khalsa ji.

I AM A GURSIKH. A SIKH OF MY GURU.

I PRACTICE MY RELIGION TOGETHER WITH THE SANGAT OF THE AKHAND KIRTANEE JATHA.

I AM A GURSIKH OF THE KHALSA PANTH.

OF THE SAME GURU WHO REQUESTED ON BENDED KNEE TO BE ALLOWED INITIATION HIMSELF.

I AM A GURSIKH OF SRI WAHEGURU.

A GURSIKH OF SAHIB SRI GURU GRANTH JI MAHARAJ.

A GURSIKH OF SRI GURU KHALGIDHAR JI SAHIB SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ.