Misguided Hate

AK-47

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Wanted to express my sadness at the state of affairs amongst our sikh 'family'.

With the news surrounding maan singh, there was obviously going to be a lot of very upset people who would wish to express their anger/dissapointment. This I can understand.

What I struggle to comprehend is the knee j-erk reaction made by some people. I have seen on certain places that people have started to insult and criticise many chardi kala and gurmukh singhs because they have the name sant before their names.

If one man makes a mistake does that make all others just as guilty? If I as a singh commit a crime, are all other singhs as guilty as me?

Why is it that we just seem to look for excuses to shoot people down?

One comment which I read which is perhaps one of THE MOST SHOCKING things i have ever heard from another sikh was... 'just as guru gobind singh burnt the masands, lets get all these so called babeh, sants and bramgianni's and burn them too'.

(pls note this is approx, reading it once was enough i do not wish to read that hateful writing again)

Why such hate? These guys have spent their whole lives doing simran and ardaas'n for the chardi kala of the panth, and now we have people wanting to set them on fire??!

I cant believe people actually think like that, i wonder if any of them have actually spent any time in sangat with these REAL SINGH'S to be able to say burn them. Im not dust on their feet, never mind being able to hold the match to start the fire.

Yes dodgy people do exist and they do need to be revealed with, but let me remind everyone that i

t was people like sant kartar singh ji and sant jarnail singh ji who were at the forefront of the movement against these dusht's. Are we know to burn them also for being sants?

no.gifno.gifno.gifno.gif I just pray guru ji forgives us for the harsh words some of our brothers and sisters are using against gurmukhs like sant baba takhar singh ji and others.

The hurt goes beyond words, how will we ever go forward through kaljug if we seek to extinguish those lights showing and setting the example for us.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i have also noted this veer je

on many sites, specially tapoban, they keep on going theres no such thing as a real sants, there all fake, look at maan su

dont blame the real sants for the stupid <banned word filter activated>

we all know wat bani says about sants nindya

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest Akaal108

I completely agree with ak47.

People need to stop generalizing and be "dead sure" with all the facts before pointing their fingers to not only sant/mahatamas/bhramgyanis but singhs and kaurs as well. I was hearing katha of sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale in the car and he said that "one that has slander an saint/bhagat/mahatama/mahapursh of vahiguroo has commited all 6 cardinal sins in indian traditions"

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Nirankar and his bhagats.

Dhan Dhan Sant baba nand singh ji maharaj

Dhan Dhan Sant baba sunder Singh Ji maharaj

Dhan Dhan Sant baba Isher singh ji maharaj rara sahib and nanaksarwalie

Dhan Dhan Sant baba gurbachan Singh khalsa bhindranwale

Dhan Dhan Sant baba Jawala Singh Ji Harkhowalie

Dhan Dhan Sant baba Attar Singh Ji Mustanwalie and reru sahib walie

Dhan Dhan Sant baba jarnail singh ji khalsa .

And countless more and more!

Meri Namaskar Haie, Meri Namaskar Haie, Meri Namaskar Haie to bhagats of Guru Nanak Dev Nirankar ^_^^_^^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hmmm, Personally I think that big time respect should be given to the REAL SAINTS.

But in the end of the day who is a Sant/brahmgyani?

Bhramgyani ki gat Bhramgyani jane - by stating that falana banda is a brahmgyani you're actually stating that you YOURSELF ARE A BHRAMGYANI, cause if you’re not one - you can't know it

In the end we should respect EVERYONE as they've got Akal Purakh Rabh inside them, however

i.e I'm a bit disappointed by Akaal108, that he mentioned several modern day Sants (not saying anyone of those were NOT sants) how come you didn't mention Baba Deep Singh ji as 'Sant Baba Deep Singh ji', or have u ever you ever done that?

Have you ever called Bhai Gurdas ji 'Sant baba Gurdas ji' Baba Mani Singh ji 'Sant Baba Mani Singh ji'

Again these were all Gursikhs loved by the Guru ^_^

We need to remember that HAUMAi is a dis-ease which anyone can catch, even big REALY sants have been caught into this dis-ease, so let's focus on calling them i.e Baba ji or Bhai Sahib

cause if we think about it,

if Guru Gobind SIngh ji wanted some of his Singhs to have the title SANT - he would’ve i.e. called Bhai Mani Singh ji, -> SANT Mani Singh ji , any historical records that he ever called ANYONE SANT?

In my humble opinion a TRUE, and REAL SANT will NEVER allow others to call him sant, as they're so humble that they'd Never even accept such title.

>I re-call a Speech by Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa -

In the beginning of a speech he was called to the stage with, Bhai SAhib Bhai Bhramgyani etc etc etc

And Baba ji goes -

'Mino Bhramgyani na kavoh, basically I haven’t reached this stage yet, but do Ardaas to Maharaj to take me to that stage'

THAT IS NIMARTA!

a REAL SANT, will not allow anyone to call him SANT.

So how about us avoiding using the term Sant, unless we're one OUR SELF and can actually KNOW who another SANT IS.

Big time respect to 'Har ke Sant' :(

no respect to 'Banaras ke thug' (not referring to any of the names mentioned in the thread to clarify :lol: )

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Ive heard of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji, they are at Nanaksar Gurudwara in mahrashtar. I went there when i went to do yatra Sri Hazoor Sahib. Baba Ji were in Amritsar at the time but i met some next baba, this guy was SO safe. The night we went i had to go BOO BOO and i couldnt use the freshy toilets, so I asked baba ji. he pulled out a fone and rang this guy and goes "doctor ji, twodey oh seat valei toilet hege a, hanji munda aya yatra te te une toilet karne ya par uto sadi bart ni hundi" (doctor, there this kid that needs to go toilet and he needs a seat toilet because he cant use our one, have you got one?" and then i went to this doctors house and hes like use it. So i did and then had a shower and went to the Gurudwara. Lol. It was well embarrasing

The reason why people are against Sants is not because of Maan Sinh. Maan Sinh was simply the straw that broke the camels back. I always hear followers of todays Sants i.e. derawalas claim their Sant is a Brahmgiani. Then I ask them, if your Sant is a Brahmgiani, then why did they fail to recognize the true nature of Maan Singh? After all one of the qualities of a Brahmgiani is that they have the power of Anter-gyaan, and Diviya-DrishTi i.e. divine knowledge and divine vision. Why didn’t they use their Antergian (if they had any!) to expose Maan Singh? Could it be that maybe these Sants most of whom are portrayed as “Brahmgianis” by their chelas are NOT Brahmgianis? Seems like so…

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Agree with everyone on this thread even Akaal108 aka Neo. That's a first! Anyway Ak47 Bro your post is a timely reminder that we should not tar all with the same brush. There have been and there are some great Mahanpurushs who do a great deal of Sikhi parchar. As Mr Singh said we need to be Brahmgyanis ourselves to recognise a Brahmgyani so when we ourselves are of no account how can we try and judge who is and who isn't a Brahmgyani. Calling for anyone to be killed or burnt alive shows how foolish people can get when they let their irrational hate envelope themselves.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest Akaal108

I think Khalistani veer ji can enlighten the sangat how

"Bhramgyani Ki Gat Bhramgyani Jaanie" is mis interpertated by the masses.

I m sponged completely in shant ras to explain .....!

You see this is the weird thing, sant jarnail singh ji would say over and over and over that sant baba takhar singh ji was at the highest spiritual stages, sant kartar singh said so too, as did sant gurbachan singh ji. In fact so does just about every person who has had some serious kamai and done panthic seva. And yet we who are not bramgiannis question them? If the people who are no longer 'live and kicking' have constantly said about baba ji, then who else are you going to believe?

You are not brahmgian, so your views do not count as you yourself will admit, but if we believe true gurmukhs then ... well then its obvious really!

Here is a question for you... is guru ji all powerful? all knowing? all caring and all loving of his sangat? Has guru granth sahib ji got antarjamta and all other shaktia? Did Guru Granth Sahib Ji maharajh tell us that we should not talk to maan singh? Did Guru ji say that? Did Guru ji allow maan to come into his darbar and speak off his stage? Did guru ji allow maan to do seva?

Guru Granth Sahib Ji warns us to be aware of hypocrites and sinners and people who will talk a good game but have nothing inside them, does this describe maan? Perhaps, so is guru granth sahib ji warning us against him? Yes.

So when sant's say to do good sangat, do simran and read as much gurbani as possible, to keep away from pakhandi's, are they telling us to keep away from maan? Yes.

Why attack others, when the fault is with our own budhi? Antarjamta exists, but then remind me what does guru ji say about using these things? If i recall, are we meant to NOT use them if possible?

I am a great sinner, i truelly am, and gurmukhs will

realise this, do they still let me get darshan of themselves? Do they still let me sit in their sangat, do they still show me pyar knowing the things that i have done?

The funniest thing is, that we want the easy answers, we do the same with sant's and the same with Guru Ji. We want the black and white simple answer, the last thing we want to hear is that we need to read more Japji Sahib. We want Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sant to say dot talk to x y and z, dont go here, do this do that etc etc etc.

Sant are the children of guru ji, just like the rest of us, just that they are the good kids, while we are the ones that bring the name of our family down. Sant's must work within hukum just like the rest of us. Have heard many stories recently of singhs who asked sant jarnail singh ji to do certain things to help the singhs in battle, he refused saying that it was not in bhanna and not in guru ji's plans. they work according to the plan.

Alas many of us who criticise have spent little or no time with sangat of gurmukhs which we slander. It doesnt metter anyway, they dnt get phased by this sort of thing, people just doing their nindia not hurting them one bit, but we bringing our punishment on ourselves. So be it.