Mahima Of Wahiguru, His Nam & His Gurmukhs ....

Pray Truth for all and say Sat Sree Akaal,
Dear all and Sat1176 jee,

One may realize attributes of Hari only by true Simran of Hari Naam.
Praise of His attributes may develop afterwards by Hari Kirpaa.

Attributes of Hari are godly.
Praise of His attributes is through His creatures.

Balbir Singh

As usual, there are 2 attitudes or choices to face situations.

One is to be negative and deny reality, the other is to be positive and accept reality and facts, in one word the Truth. And moreover not our human truths which are all conditional, and may vary from diffrent angles, or levels of consciousnesses.

But the Truth, the Bani, uttered by our vey Guru Sahibans, in the Sree Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj, is unchangeable throughout the ages...

So here we may be like bats and close our eyes and deny the teachings of Gurmat, and see what we want to see, and hear what we want, due to our ego, our arrogance .... but the unchangeable reality is still there.

Each ang of Guru Jee, is nothing but a small fraction of His ustatee or infinite mahima, just like Him, Himself. Wahiguru is Nirankar, and so, through His ustatee, His mahima, we get purified, in order to be inmaculate enough to merge in Him.

Some say, that it is by His simran, or Nam Simran, that we can realize Him.

But, does not the Bani say: Prabh ka Simran, Har gun Bani. Means, by doing His simran, we sing His praises.

And all other praises, are means to this type of His praise, which is His simran.

And so, Sachay Patshah Guru Arjun Dev Maharaj, in the following lines in Raag Maajh, gives us the summary of both of these type of mahima or praises:

ਸਾਸ ਸਾਸ ਤੇਰੇ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵਾ ਓਟ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰ ਚਰਣਾ ਜੀਉ

Saas Saas Thaerae Gun Gaavaa Outt Naanak Gur Charanaa Jeeo

सास सास तेरे गुण गावा ओट नानक गुर चरणा जीउ

I sing Your Glorious Praises with each and every breath. Nanak takes the Support of the Guru's Feet.

ਸਿਫਤਿ ਸਾਲਾਹਣੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਰਜਾਈ

Sifath Saalaahan Thaeraa Hukam Rajaaee

सिफति सालाहणु तेरा हुकमु रजाई

To praise You is to follow Your Command and Your Will.

Now from both the above lines. Guru Jee, is telling us, that not only it is not impossible to sing His mahima, but actually He himself does so, with each and every breath; and moreover, doing His sifath saalaaahan, singing His mahima, is His command and His will.

And we all know, nobody can go against His will or Hukum, if anybody dares to do so, he will go directly to hell, because, that would be denying Him.

So let us be humble and pure, that we may also like Guru Jee, sing His mahima or glory with each breath.

And moreover His mahima, is not any prose or verse made by any man, but it is the very Bani, the very mahima, uttered by our Guru Sahibans.

And it is through our pure paviter Guru Sahibans that we can know anything about Him, otherwise we are all blind and heavily stained.

So all the greatness, the mahima, is only of Wahiguru, of our Guru Sahibans, and Nam.

Sat Sree Akal Jee.

Dear all,

Thanks for referring Gurdev. These wonderful Vaaks are from SGGS Ang 100-6

The poster gursharan000 wrote "Now from both the above lines. Guru Jee, is telling us, that not only it is not impossible to sing His mahima, but actually He himself does so,"
His mind is completely in checkmate over him.
He is trying to prove Gurdev's statement false.
This creature with three holes at his back wrote "that not only it is not impossible to sing His Mahima, but actually He himself does so."

I am sorry to observe the downfall of Sikhi in hands of such preachers.

God! Please bless us with the wisdom of Naam through the true Guru.

Balbir Singh

Dear all,

Thanks for referring Gurdev. These wonderful Vaaks are from SGGS Ang 100-6

The poster gursharan000 wrote "Now from both the above lines. Guru Jee, is telling us, that not only it is not impossible to sing His mahima, but actually He himself does so,"

He is trying to prove Gurdev's statement false.

This creature with three zeros at his back wrote "that not only it is not impossible to sing His Mahima, but actually He himself does so."

I am sorry to observe the downfall of Sikhi in hands of such preachers.

God! Please bless us with the wisdom of Naam through the true Guru.

Balbir Singh

You are the devil personified.

I have met some bad and mad people, who hasn´t? But you are the champion among them all. And above all a big liar.

As it is said, do not discuss with a stupid man, he will drag you down towards him, and win you by experience. You are this type of being, with whom one should not discuss.

Only an evil person like you can say that, Guru Arjun Dev and the rest of Guru Sahibans are not Wahiguru in human form.

When we say He Himself, sings His mahima, (you mad man), it means Guru Arjun Dev is saying so.

I do not know what are Guru Sahibans for you, but for me, they are Wahiguru in human form.

Do not confuse people, it is you who is out of senses, and because of your ego, you go to the extent that, you twist the words...and go against Gurmat, the very teachings of our Guru Sahibans

I sing Your Glorious Praises with each and every breath. Nanak takes the Support of the Guru's Feet.

Guru Dev is saying: I sing your praises with each and every breath .....

Are you that blind that you do not see what Guru Jee is saying, of course you are blind, and you as blind, you want to guide others, you are already condemmed, and you will drag down all the innocent who believe you, with your lies...

Of course you are a devil, you deny the words of our Guru Sahibans.... and go against them. You want to put your ego, your hankar before the very Guru Sahibans....

Shame on you ...shameless fellow.

Tomorrow I may be here on this forum or not, that is not the problem.

But the problem is if you are to continue here, because you will fill the minds and hearts of the Sangat with your poison and ignorance.

You think you are very intelligent, but you are most useless chap I have seen ...and above all, a very big liar.

But still, may God bless.

P.S:

I am harsharan000. Means I am zero at all the 3 levels, but inspite of that,I have taken refuge at the Lotus feet of Har.

That is why, it becomes harsharan000. I have His protection.

Do you get it, evil man?

I doubt you understand it. How come will you? You are full of eviilness.

If you open any of your 9 holes, only mal will come out. Because your whole being is full with it.

May Wahiguru protect the sangat from your evil influences...

Dear all,

The only precious sentence from your post is the reference of Gurdev's Vaak.

Rest. All is filth of gursharan000's mind.

The poster h wrote "Guru Dev is saying: I sing your praises with each and every breath ....."
O egoist and egotist, please explain it. Which word from Guru's Vaak is translated as "I" here?

He wrote in Postscript "I am harsharan000. Means I am zero at all the 3 levels, but inspite of that,I have taken refuge at the Lotus feet of Har."
Poster harsharan000 used three times, the word "I" in one sentence.

He added "That is why, it becomes harsharan000. I have His protection."
Yes, surely God is protecting your ego maybe for another eighty four-lakh rebirths.

All that a moorakh knows is not Gyan.
Your ego didn't allow the curiosity in you to sprout. What is Mahimaa?

Balbir Singh

Rest. All is filth of gursharan000's mind.

What a liar and manipulator are you !!! You are mentally depressed. From harsharan000, you convert into gursharan000....that is your real essence, anything you touch, you turn everything wrong. Of course from a sick and evil person like you, what else can be expected.... And you want to guide the kids?

Ha ha ha... Hey all, be aware from this fraud and liar.....

If in simple names you can make mistakes, then how can a guy like you understand the mahima of Wahiguru? Of course never, becuse you mind and heart are filled with the filth your own organism produces, and then it goes to your head and mouth...and it is that what you vomit on such a nice thread on Wahiguru, His mahima, His Gurmukhs and Nam .....you have spoilt everything, shame on you, simply a beast with no common sense

If you are so intelligent, why do not you ever translate the Bani? Are you afraid of making mistakes? Even the Granth sahib on the websites give all the meanings in english, in hindi and gurmukhi ....but you only copy and paste gurmukhi and hindi ....

Come on be brave and sincere. Translate into english whatever you copy and paste, and then let us see how accurate you are. This is an english expressed web, so naturally we have to convey the meaning of the Bani in english also, not by me nor you, but by experts and authorized people on the net .....

You are the demon personified !!! Like the devlish people, you hate to listen Wahiguru´s mahima...

.Whatsoever mahima of Wahiguru from the Bani of our Guru Sahibans, is written, you just get shocks by reading and listening to it.

This is a proof, that you are an evil being.

He added "That is why, it becomes harsharan000. I have His protection."

Yes, surely God is protecting your ego maybe for another eighty four-lakh rebirths.

Senseless man, know that God never protects the ego. The ego is a vice of the mind, which you have in unlimited quantity.... He protects His jeevas, which are same in essence as Him.

Again you have deliberately made a mistake here on an important issue, regarding God..... You are misplaying with God, be careful...

All that a moorakh knows is not Gyan.

What gyan? Your Gyan? Which is all rubbish and deep ignornace...come on man, do not make us laugh at you

Your ego didn't allow the curiosity in you to sprout. What is Mahimaa?

For the third time you are mistaken again as usual. Egoistic hankaree speculators like you may have curiosity, but it is His grace, His daat, that gives conviction and satisfactionn, which you do not have.

May God bless you anyhow, with right attitude and humility.

Balbir Singh

Dear all,

The poster harsharan000 wrote "From harsharan000, you convert into gursharan000...."

This is how a jeeva gets the new name after each rebirth and immediately recognizes his gathered karmas.
The poster harsharan000 in a flash recognized this post was for him.
Perhaps he is a long traveling jeeva going through rebirths as the result of similar doings.

The poster h. wrote "you hate to listen Wahiguru´s mahima..."
Only big paapies change, combine and misinterpret true Guru's words.

True Gurus never combined the words Wahiguru and Mahimaa.

The poster h. wrote ".Whatsoever mahima of Wahiguru from the Bani of our Guru Sahibans, is written, you just get shocks by reading and listening to it."
I am shocked at the poor knowledge of preachers like you.

The poster h. wrote "This is a proof, that you are an evil being."
In my view, evil beings are those who misinterpret and combine true Guru's words wrongly.

He combined Guru's words Mahimaa and Wahiguru, His and Naam also His and Gurmukhs, only to run his business by misleading the true seekers.
Gurdev never used these combinations of words. Why? All are waiting for an answer from harsharan000?

The poster Harsharan000 wrote "know that God never protects the ego. The ego is a vice of the mind, which you have in unlimited quantity.... He protects His jeevas, which are same in essence as Him."
Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

ਦੁਖਿ ਸੁਖਿ ਏਹੁ ਜੀਉ ਬਧੁ ਹੈ ਹਉਮੈ ਕਰਮ ਕਮਾਇ ॥

दुखि सुखि एहु जीउ बधु है हउमै करम कमाइ ॥

dukhi sukhi ehu jeeo badhu hai haumai karam kamaai. SreeRaagu M: 3 SGGS Ang 67-4

God protects all jeevas. They may be with ego or without.

The poster harsharan000 wrote "For the third time you are mistaken again as usual."
I may be mistaken but please answer the questions.
What is Mahimaa?
What is Mahimaa of Wahiguru?
What is His Naam?
What is His Gurmukhs?

I hope you are not one of those preachers who begin to recite or sing Guru's Words and go on cursing others during rest of the time.

Balbir Singh

There is only one Wahiguru for all.

Or is there anybody else apart from Him to be loved and worshipped?

If your objective is Wahiguru(I hope so), as well as He is mine for sure, and of all the sangat, then, just be sincere for once, why so much fuss and hatred, of this or that?

You see, it is the ego which is between us and Him, break down that huge thick wall, and He is already there.

Be positive, and do something to inspire the sangat to develope love and devotion for Wahiguru´s Lotus Feet. Do not discuss with anybody, for the sake of discussing.

Do not ask others opinions on some topic and then you attack, rather open yourself, and speak out your own views and bring them forward, on how one should grow in spirituality and walk on the path of Gurmat.

Be positive man, it is not that difficult at all.

He, is important, all our efforts should be towards Him alone. As simple as that.

Rest all is bak, bak.

Sat Sree Akal.

Dear all,

The poster harsharan000 wrote "There is only one Wahiguru for all."
Again, you have combined two words from SGGS jee that Gurdev never did.

One as counting number comes in the beginning of SGGS jee. One is written as a number not as a word.
The counting number one (1) occurred through Guru Naanak Dev jee's Baanee.

The word Wahiguru did not occur through any of the Gurus.

The word Wahiguru first occurs through Bhatt Gayand jee that also three times in a row.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਹਿ ਜੀਉ ॥

वाहिगुरू वाहिगुरू वाहिगुरू वाहि जीउ ॥

wahiguroo wahiguroo wahiguroo wahi jeeo. SGGS Ang 1402-11

Bhatt Gayand jee, in my observation, never used the number one (1) before Wahiguroo. Why?

May I ask why Gayand jee is singing the word Wahiguru three times in a row? Does Wahiguru reduces to One later? Do One and three Wahigurus vanish in none also?

Strange, after the true Gurus a third group of paapies injected true Sikhi with new rules. One of the results is the new formation of words.
They started combining any two words from Gurdev on the name of their Sikhiaa, teachings.

Combining of any words from SGGS jee has become the deep-rooted habit now in the lost generation. The wisdom of Naam is lost. The business of paapies is flourishing.

All those who are blessed with true Naam Simran realize that Wahiguru word today has become a Dhandhaa (business).

Please answer the questions raising from the heading of the topic started by you.
What is Mahimaa?
What is Mahimaa of Wahiguru?
What is His Naam?
What is His Gurmukhs?

Balbir Singh

Please answer the questions raising from the heading of the topic started by you.

What is Mahimaa?

Something that you obviously don't and won't understand. :ohno: :ohno:

What is Mahimaa of Wahiguru ?

How will you know if you don't believe in the utterings of the word ''Waheguru'' ?? :stupidme:

What is His Naam?

This has to be experienced to understand it.

To make and define naam in a box of words or a paragraph won't get you any closer.

If practical effort is made, then one may begin to experience and understand it

What is His Gurmukhs?

If you don't know or get this, then I don't know what gurbani is supposed to mold a person into ?