Mahima Of Wahiguru, His Nam & His Gurmukhs ....

Pray Truth for all and say Sat Sree Akaal,

Dear all and BarinderSingh jee,

You wrote "On the topic of gurmantra. BHAI GURDAS JI cleared the issue by saying Vaheguru is the true mantra."

May I ask? Is BHAI GURDAS JI your Guru?

Did the true Gurus ever mention Bhai Gurdas ji's name in SGGS jee?

Balbir Singh

I will surely answer your question after you answer mine. Why do you put Singh in your name? Show me where in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji it says to put Singh in your name?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

For me you and Balbir jee, with all respects live on the same mental floor.

Try to learn to laugh man, do not be so rigid that you do not even know and understand a joke.

All of us can shower you and Balbir Singh, with more hard nouns that you both use, but that then will not make any differences between you both, and the rest of us.

So at least I am not going to reply any of your nonsenses anymore, there is no way!

But both of you only deserve, sympathy and pity from the rest of us, cause your are already condemmed with your present mental condition.

There is a just one Babeh for me, and that is Baba Nanak, the Guru Sahibans, and the Guru Granth Sahib, so if you have any other polluted fantasies in your mind, better remove them.

So we can not do anything but pity you, may God bless you

Sat Sree Akal

You do have a unique way of showing humility, sympathy, and tolerance of others. Which person or persons taught , you to behave in this way?

Your demonizing others never stops.

I was laughing, but not with you.

Dear all and BarinderSingh Jee,

You wrote "I will surely answer your question after you answer mine."
Sure, children want to have ice cream first.

You asked "Why do you put Singh in your name?"
This human body got birth in a Sikh family with surname Singh. This is how I got the surname Singh.

You asked further "Show me where in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji it says to put Singh in your name?"
Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

राजे सीह मुकदम कुते ॥

raaje seeh mukdam kute. malaar-vaar M: 1 SGGS Ang 1288-7
Kings are Seeh, the lions. The Courtiers are dogs.

Balbir Singh

Dear all and BarinderSingh Jee,

You wrote "I will surely answer your question after you answer mine."

Sure, children want to have ice cream first.

You asked "Why do you put Singh in your name?"

This human body got birth in a Sikh family with surname Singh. This is how I got the surname Singh.

You asked further "Show me where in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji it says to put Singh in your name?"

Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

ਰਾਜੇ ਸੀਹ ਮੁਕਦਮ ਕੁਤੇ

राजे सीह मुकदम कुते ॥

raaje seeh mukdam kute. malaar-vaar M: 1 SGGS Ang 1288-7

Kings are Seeh, the lions. The Courtiers are dogs.

Balbir Singh

In this tuk the word Singh is not written. You did not answer my question. You harped on harsharan poster to present where mahima comes with Vaheguru. He actually produced something that was close. Yet you produced nothing what you said.

Here comes the same ridiculous question you asked me. Is your blood family your Guru?

Example can we change ik onkar to Vaheguru in Mool Mantar? It is a dangerous path that many will not take because they have no authority to change Gurbani. Many times people that follow so called Babas or Sants will have no problem doing this to justify their worship of their Baba as Vaheguru.

Vaheguru stems from Ek onkar.

Ek Onkar as I said in earlier post is both the first and last word.

Idea of Sikhi is not to love people but to submit to Vaheguru's hukam whatever that would be. If loving people equally was the goal then atheist who dedicated their whole life toward serving the less fortunate would be teaching Sikhi not Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

What love are we talking about ?.........(i assume it's a reference to one of my earlier posts ?)

There is a significant difference between divine love and people's love.

Like Ek onkar, divine love supersedes all but it as to be experienced to be acknowledged.

Dear all,

BarinderSingh jee wrote "In this tuk the word Singh is not written."

The Poster Singh is in Inder's Bar. It is not surprising that he did not find Singh in SGGS Jee.

The Poster B. "You did not answer my question."

Imbued in ego and tipsy in Agyaan, please read the reverend Guru's Vaak again.

The Poster B. "You harped on harsharan poster to present where mahima comes with Vaheguru. He actually produced something that was close."

How close are those words? Surely not that close as your mind has realized.

The true Guru says that His Mahima cannot be expressed through words. You plead that Mahimaa of Wahiguru can be expressed.

The Poster B. "Yet you produced nothing what you said."

The Supreme is active in me too. He is the only Producer.

The Poster B. "Here comes the same ridiculous question you asked me. Is your blood family your Guru?"

Your mind has dodged you again. This is your question, not mine.

My questions are these. "Is BHAI GURDAS JI your Guru?" and "Did the true Gurus ever mention Bhai Gurdas ji's name in SGGS jee?"

Balbir Singh

Dear all,

luckysingh99 and harsharan000 tried to introduce their relatives, friends and people they move around.

Their posts prove what company they move in and what they have received from their mentor.

Who is asking for proofs ?

and who is trying to prove anything ?

What do your posts prove dear enlightened one ?

The true Gurus say the true Naam is found in the company of a Sadhu.

The treachery started calling the crowd of seekers Sadhu Sangat.

The true Guru says the Gurdwara is the tenth door. The wisdom of Naam enters through it. Antaryaatraa, the inner journey, begins.

The treachery started calling a building Gurdwara.

The result is obvious. Unlucky people started calling themselves luckysingh99 and manmukhs themselves harsharan000.

You pray and wish that you and your children are freed from the clutches of treachery and evil preachers then search and receive the true Naam.

So now, it seems that ONLY the lucky ones know where to look for naam and the one's looking in the wrong places are unlucky and manmukhs ?

It seems you must be the lucky one and that also makes you the Judge !

You find your naam by judging the actions of others and this makes you 'oh righteous one'

May the good lord waheguru continue to bless you, oh blessed one. :biggrin2:

My questions are these. "Is BHAI GURDAS JI your Guru?" and "Did the true Gurus ever mention Bhai Gurdas ji's name in SGGS jee?"

Kindly point me in the direction of a katha vachak that has not had the need for Bhai Gurdas ji vaaran ?

Is it not the kunji/key or do you need proof of Guru Arjan devji's words as well ?

Do you need proof that guruji started to put the compiled writings of adi granth on a raised bed/maji whilst he slept lower ?? or should he have documented this in Sri Guru Granth sahib ji ?

You are asking the ridiculous and pathetic question of ''is Bhai Gurdas ji your Guru ?''

sham...shame...shame....shame....... :no: :no: :no:

Dear all,

luckysingh99 wrote "Kindly point me in the direction of a katha vachak that has not had the need for Bhai Gurdas ji vaaran ?"
Katha Vachaks are story tellers. It would be appropriate if they tell their own story than others. But that is also possible in an awakened state.

L. wrote "Is it not the kunji/key or do you need proof of Guru Arjan devji's words as well ?"
It is a lock not on a box even. Guru Arjan Dev jee did not even mention the word "Gurdaas."

L. wrote "Do you need proof that guruji started to put the compiled writings of adi granth on a raised bed/maji whilst he slept lower ?? or should he have documented this in Sri Guru Granth sahib ji ?"
Should Sikhs start worshiping the printing machines and the mechanics working on it too?

luckysingh99 wrote. You are asking the ridiculous and pathetic question of ''is Bhai Gurdas ji your Guru ?''
Are you so helpless saying "yes" or "no?"

Balbir Singh