A Question For All Singhs.

13Mirch

Do you really think they target people through the internet though? Or is it only the fb's of prominent activists which they check out and monitor?

I can be certain they go aboard on the internet and not just FB. Especially if Anti-Indian haters or Khalistan supports have arguments on India media-based sites or FB pages get all of that deleted just to be safe. You really never know tbh.

I can be certain they go aboard on the internet and not just FB. Especially if Anti-Indian haters or Khalistan supports have arguments on India media-based sites or FB pages get all of that deleted just to be safe. You really never know tbh.

Everything's been erased. Including any pages etc. On the other hand any stuff left over is from '12 so it will be buried way deep in some page's history and even than most of it won't come up.

If you remain anonymous you shouldn't have any problem. You can get PCC from passport office the same day as long as you know someone and pay bribe.

Problem is Indian Embassy gets it for you. From what I understand it is an affirmation from your local police station (he wasn't born in Punjab nor stayed there), that you were never involved in any activity which resulted in Police action upon you. I don't think what he has done online will result in any police action, but importantly it's been a long time since he's been back. So from what I understand it is an attestation of the past record.

Problem is Indian Embassy gets it for you. From what I understand it is an affirmation from your local police station (he wasn't born in Punjab nor stayed there), that you were never involved in any activity which resulted in Police action upon you. I don't think what he has done online will result in any police action, but importantly it's been a long time since he's been back. So from what I understand it is an attestation of the past record.

Yeah I mean of course if he wasn't in Punjab in a long time he should be fine. I heard also one of the Khalistan leaders just a year or so ago was detained at a airport in UK I believe for being a Khalistani supporter in the 90's. He says now that time has past etc... I was surprised India was still on his *** for his participation in Punjab. Its 30 years now and they are still doing this and they know very well there are strong Khalistan supporters aboard India. They better be scared :strong: :nono:

Yeah I mean of course if he wasn't in Punjab in a long time he should be fine. I heard also one of the Khalistan leaders just a year or so ago was detained at a airport in UK I believe for being a Khalistani supporter in the 90's. He says now that time has past etc... I was surprised India was still on his *** for his participation in Punjab. Its 30 years now and they are still doing this and they know very well there are strong Khalistan supporters aboard India. They better be scared :strong: :nono:

Veer Ji my friend was only a keyboard warrior.

I don't know the particulars of the case. For USA one gets the PCC from passport office. One can get it from local police station but no past record is really checked. Bribe works magic. For being an Internet supporter alone will not get you in any trouble.

Phew thank God. He's literally soiled so many kacheras in tension I am surprised he hasn't received diapers!!!!

Yeah I mean he was a big part of Sikh community in Canada talking about the Sikh genocide in Parliament (which probably pissed off Congress Party) and he is also a Sikh activist doing various events Sikhi-related. Jagmeet Singh is pretty well known so I guess if your not a big figurehead and don't have any anti-Indian agenda on the internet (fb,twitter,or youtube) your fine. If you do have Anti-Indian or Anti-Hindu rants on internet just get rid of it if your personally concerned that you'll get detained or who knows what. :strong:

He got it.