Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Terry Milewski has targeted Sikhs for decades now.  I still remember his "somosa politics" garbage piece to paint us as terrorists/supporters over a decade ago. He, along with notorious sellout Ujjal Dosanjh, and National Posts's Jonathan Kay are a trio who go to great lengths to knock us down in the public's eyes. They will list off all the usual GOI propaganda points and barely mention the atrocities we've had to face.  They want to instigate us, annoy us, shame us, and make it seem perfectly acceptable to tarnish a small minority community with no nation state to call home. Try it with the Palestinians, we should ask these bastards. They wouldn't dare. Other thing is, Milewski knows our reaction pattern to his same old garbage. He relies on us to protest so he can have a few minutes of attention and sell a few books.
    • Terry is from England   wiki Terry Milewski (born 1949) is a Canadian journalist, who was the senior correspondent for CBC News[2] until his retirement in 2016.[3] Terry Milewski Terry Milewski at University of Regina. Born 1949 1949/1950 (age 70–71)[1] Nationality English, Canadian Education Shrewsbury School Occupation Journalist Employer CBC News Children 2 Milewski has reported in television, radio, and print media, from many places around the world. Assignments have included Ottawa, Calgary, Jerusalem, Europe, the Middle East, South America and the United States. He emigrated to Canada from the United Kingdom.     Early lifeEdit Milewski's parents immigrated to the United Kingdom before he was born. His father was a Polish medical student who fled Warsaw to serve with the 7th Armoured Division in North Africa.[4] He completed his training in Edinburgh, where he met Milewski's mother, who was the daughter of an Egyptian doctor and a Scottish mother. She grew up in an upper-class family in Alexandria and attended boarding school in Scotland as a child. She was disowned for marrying a non-Muslim.[4] Milewski was educated at Shrewsbury School, where he won the school's upriver swim.[4] He dropped out of the University of Oxford after a six-month illness and later left Keele Universityafter he was caught sunbathing in the nude.[4]    
    • You don't have to but i don't see anything wrong if they asked you to do so. I went for this for some scan and i didn't remove it.  I doubt they or you will have to take off keski for this. 
    • Depends on your level. If you are PRO then go for known brand Nagi or Yamuna etc.  If you are at the beginner level then any good regular harmonium is good. Always buy a new one and make sure to get it set by someone professional or a known ragi person in your area. (like a tune up - not sure if needed but i did). Try Ebay, you can find some harmoniums there.

Important Information

Terms of Use