Finance's Past

Guest nribebkkooof

Guest nribebkkooof

I went to India on the bequest of my parents, it was somewhat forced. I was nearing the age of 30, I had never fooled around, only had 2 serious relationships. My parents pushed me to marry one girl, and i agreeed. She later tells me she has dated and fooled around, I have been depressed for the longest time, as I waited my whole life for marriage.

I feel like breaking it off, but I have no real prospects, is this all maharaj's khel, if it is I am somewhat confused. What lesson can i learn from this?ss

She had a history. Are you depressed because she has a past or because you think she will not be honest with you in the future? If you are strong minded and can take the lead in the relationship, you should prepare for the future whether it be good or bad. Give her the opportunity to be honest and stay honest. Keep bad sangat away by taking up sikhi. I dont know her so its hard to say what kind of structure she needs in her life to keep her honest.

Depends what kind of upbringing she had. Was her parents relaxed on her when it came to chores and sikhi or too strict. If they were strict give her trust at the start and slowly apply the teAchings of sikhi. If they were relaxed you got spoiled brat on your hands. For this introduce strong minded women that follow sikhi. They can turn spoiled brats around. Give her a structured life style.

Guest The Poor Stupid Guy

He is looking for a marriage not looking to run a school. Dude, That is Punjab. What has happened has penetrated every college in Punjab. My ex- gf had 4 boyfriends. Obviously she must have had sex. If she could leave them she could leave me too. My friends told me this and I did not believe that and trusted her like an and I was.

A long time ago Marriages used to be on Trust but now they are transactions. You give something and you take something. However you need to give her credit for her honesty. My ex-gf has blocked me on Facebook afraid that I might show here 250 photos and sound recordings to anyone she might get engaged to. Its a cruel and selfish world there.

Check her Facebook Account. If it is protected and not free for comment to all or restricted. There is a High chance that she is trying to avoid someone and has a past. If it is open, then she is 100 % clean.

He is looking for a marriage not looking to run a school. Dude, That is Punjab. What has happened has penetrated every college in Punjab. My ex- gf had 4 boyfriends. Obviously she must have had sex. If she could leave them she could leave me too. My friends told me this and I did not believe that and trusted her like an and I was.

A long time ago Marriages used to be on Trust but now they are transactions. You give something and you take something. However you need to give her credit for her honesty. My ex-gf has blocked me on Facebook afraid that I might show here 250 photos and sound recordings to anyone she might get engaged to. Its a cruel and selfish world there.

Caveman thinking. What will you do with those photos and recordings. The whole idea is not to let her mess your life up but that happened. Posting her pics up will not change the fact you got burned by her.

Original poster is asking what he can learn from it and move forward. He can set up a tail, gps, etc but what does that accomplish. Nothing other than two lives ruined. People can change but it requires effort. Not some mouse and cat chase.

Caveman thinking. What will you do with those photos and recordings. The whole idea is not to let her mess your life up but that happened. Posting her pics up will not change the fact you got burned by her.

Original poster is asking what he can learn from it and move forward. He can set up a tail, gps, etc but what does that accomplish. Nothing other than two lives ruined. People can change but it requires effort. Not some mouse and cat chase.

Sir, Please read carefully. I said she is afraid that I will show her photos to her new beau. Not that I intend to do that. I might choose to do that if i feel bad enough but right now i don't. You obviously haven't been through this so what would you know. Till today I haven't dated anyone after that. If I feel bad enough,[MOD CUT] Have you read Othello. But I am a good guy but a Poor and Stupid Guy. Men are still Men and Women are after all Women.

I know you said Caveman thinking coz I talked about running a school. I will not let this turn into an ego fight.

I wrote what he should learn from it in my other post but the moderator did not publish it.

Guest The Poor and Stupid

Dude did you get married to her?

If yes, then you should follow Barinder's advice. If not then then follow my advice and marry some girl outside Punjab or someone whose brothers and father follow Sikhism. You may want to marry someone outside caste though. Then only you will get a nice girl with no past..

I went to India on the bequest of my parents, it was somewhat forced. I was nearing the age of 30, I had never fooled around, only had 2 serious relationships. My parents pushed me to marry one girl, and i agreeed. She later tells me she has dated and fooled around, I have been depressed for the longest time, as I waited my whole life for marriage.

I feel like breaking it off, but I have no real prospects, is this all maharaj's khel, if it is I am somewhat confused. What lesson can i learn from this?ss

ok maybe missing the point somewhere,you said you not fooled around, but had two serious relationships.

You also had some connection with girls in the past. Is it that you didn't have an intimate relationship and she did?

Its up to, she was honest with so maybe she wants to put her past behind her. Also make sure she does not have a bf, as some girls from India, not all tend to bring over their bfs after.

Also if you have had an intimate relationship, then dont dwell on her past when you have done same thing.

Dont make any hasty decisions, think it through properly.

Guest cheer-up

What's that ??

2 serious relationships ??... well.. if they were serious you would have been married !

Are you in the west and maybe they were goriyan ?

the mentality of punjabi men won't change, so now girls are kicking it and doing the same!

if she's told you that she fooled around, then she's being honest at least.

I bet she told you first before and if you mentioned your serious 2 lovebirds ?

if u guy have both dated and are now fixed up... what exactly is wrong with that ??

or is it just the man thing of not wanting a 2nd hand girl who's cherry has been popped !

PRoblem is your own EGO.

only you are depressing your own self.

anyway, it can't be that bad because I know a guy who got married and after she cam over to uk, he found out and learned that she had a huge history of being a prostitute hotel call girl !!

Dont get married if your heart is not in it, you will be wasting your life and hers also. Most divorces occur because people fall out of love, but it seems you aren't even in love with her at the start nor are you willing to accept her past therefore you should do the right thing and not go ahead with the marriage but if you have left it too late to back out now then its up to you how you want to do this.... because its inevitable a divorce will happen.