Finance's Past

Guest nribebkkooof

Guest gupti

There is no difference between her and yourself as you were in relationship in past too. Regardless of that fact, i agree with above saying that if your heart is not into it then don't do it. When it comes to relationship, don't think.. "Maybe after marriage this can change etc..."

Guest Guest

The lesson to be learned is one of compassion, empathy, and trust. What good does it do to dwell on someone's past? The most beautiful thing about a human being is their potential, and if you shackle them to their past, you are limiting their potential. Your bad feelings about her past are understandable, but meaningless. Your bad feelings will put a heavy burden on her soul. Every time she tries to develop as a human being, the weight of your negativity will be holding her down. Every time you have a fight, your negativity will get in the way of forgiveness. Are we not told to live an honest life? She has been honest. Now you have a choice. You can find a way to let go of the past and look towards a future full of love and devotion to waheguru, or you can let her go. You cannot marry a person if you are not honestly forgiving.

Think of it this way - is there anything in your past that you would be ashamed to have committed in front of the Guru? I am positive there is. Wouldn't you be grateful for forgiveness? Wouldn't you deserve it if you sincerely changed and repented? Yes, of course. A sexual sin is a sin like many others. It is not worse than many things we all do in our lives. Just because it makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean it shouldn't be earnestly forgiven.

I suggest you work hard on you meditation and banis. Be open to letting go of negativity. If you can't, don't handcuff this girl to your bad feelings. Break up with her, and let her find someone who is understanding of her past.

I feel like breaking it off, but I have no real prospects,

is this all maharaj's khel, if it is I am somewhat confused. What lesson can i learn from this?ss

Please, let us not bring in Maharaj, in our own shorcomings. If darkness is there, just lit the Light. But do not blame the Light. Light is always there, we just have to allow it come, and then see how darkness flees from far....

He is meharvan, He is Dayalu, why is He going to deliberately trouble us, play with our feelings, or test us?

We must keep one thing in mind, if He ever starts testing us, then for sure, we shall have no place to get relief. All of our lives, is based on our very own karmas.

Does not the Bani say, "aapeh beejay, aapey khaae"?

Then why to blame always our beloved Wahiguru Jee, for our misfortunes or miseries?

Why?

We are so weak, such moorakhs, that we doubt Him, and easily blame Him, when all the fault is ours only, shame on us.

But, if we are ever messed up with the web of our own karmas, there is a solution for it always, just meditate on Him, do His bhajan bandaghee.

This is the panacea for all miseries according to Gurmat: Sarab Rog ka aukhad Nam.

Sat Sree Akal.

The lesson to be learned is one of compassion, empathy, and trust. What good does it do to dwell on someone's past? The most beautiful thing about a human being is their potential, and if you shackle them to their past, you are limiting their potential. Your bad feelings about her past are understandable, but meaningless. Your bad feelings will put a heavy burden on her soul. Every time she tries to develop as a human being, the weight of your negativity will be holding her down. Every time you have a fight, your negativity will get in the way of forgiveness. Are we not told to live an honest life? She has been honest. Now you have a choice. You can find a way to let go of the past and look towards a future full of love and devotion to waheguru, or you can let her go. You cannot marry a person if you are not honestly forgiving.

Think of it this way - is there anything in your past that you would be ashamed to have committed in front of the Guru? I am positive there is. Wouldn't you be grateful for forgiveness? Wouldn't you deserve it if you sincerely changed and repented? Yes, of course. A sexual sin is a sin like many others. It is not worse than many things we all do in our lives. Just because it makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean it shouldn't be earnestly forgiven.

I suggest you work hard on you meditation and banis. Be open to letting go of negativity. If you can't, don't handcuff this girl to your bad feelings. Break up with her, and let her find someone who is understanding of her past.

Listen to this wise soul!

Guest Kaur

Yes agreed to above post by Jeh Jaaeeay Thahaa Sohelay

And seriously you've been relationships so wh are you to judge her so harshly. I think you're being a wimp and insecure because you think she might not love you