Scientist's Agree God Exists

Sikhs already know this, science will eventually catch up but it will be far too late for non-Sikhs, non-religious and atheist people. By the time majority of mainstream scientists confirm the existence of God via quantum theory, string theory and other theories yet to be discovered it will be the year 4014 AD or even more.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We recently released a series of webpages on science/ atheist related topics.

Read here - http://www.discoversikhism.com/sikhism/atheist_myths.html

We have received some good feedback.

"I found your site in a quest to learn about Sikhism. I LOVE your explanations about was there ever nothing and something else. Ever since I was in college in the 70s, I have been puzzled by the question of where the universe ends. And who created God? I have never seen a better explanation for these imponderables than what you provided. Thank you!! I was raised Christian but believe in One World, One God, so I'm not sure if I'm Buddhist or even a Sikh at heart."

Sangat Ji, If you have 10 mins to spare, we would appreciate your thoughts/ opinions.

Sikhi is so beautiful!

Mahraj ji has told us everything but I wish we would just listen !

Even the big bang theory - Gurbani says 'ikoankar' that from 'IK' everything (the karaj-creation) was done! Waheguru ji told us all along but we only began believing it when secince told us :(

I feel so proud that I have Guru ji :)

Sikhi is beautiful but not all can benefit from it unless it is understood in its current and relevant real world context. And without that understanding the spreading of knowledge cant happen. For example Guru's fought on ideological front against Islamic unjust jizya monetary system and equally on hindu brahmin pyramid and jewish Zionist interest based western corrupt greedy capitalist systems. But how many Sikhs realise that excessive capitalism is evil and creates rich and poor gap that Sikhi erodes by challenging and taking authority from the brutal tyrants, rich and powerful. Also eating of meat, the meat should come from an animal that has not suffered a slow and painful death like in jewish khoser and islamic halal methods it should quick instant death (ie jathka method) but how many Sikhs know this reality? And how many Sikh implement this policy or advocate it? Not many because failure of people to understand their faith in real world context.

What is needed is good western born and western talking parchariks much like how you have Christian pastors and islamic imaams giving lectures to their flock how to see the world in the context of their faith and reality.