What Should I Do ?

Guest singh

Guest singh

Wjkk wjkf

Mein 2 saal tak relationship te c (sagaii with her) .but due to some problems we broke up and that time I said lots of bad stuff to her through messaging as her mom done chuglii about me (which I regret now ) .its been 6 months .We are from different continent .is it too late to call her and say sorry and end all this in good terms .I saw her pictures in which she seems very not so happy now .I feel it's all due to me .Should I just call last time .

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

_singh_ji

The first thing you should first do is to accept what has happened and to learn from this incident.

The second thing you should do is to place an Ardas in front of Satguru to ask forgiveness and to bless you with the strength to confront what you have done.

The last thing you should then do is to call her and get everything out in the open. Now when you talk to her first you should apologise to her for what you have said and explain your side of the story to her with no emotion but only with the truth. You should also open up your ears and close your mouth when she speaks as she would have explain her side of the story.

From the conversation you two have you should be able to both amend your ties (I.e just become friends or become her brother as you are meant to see her as your sister)

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

_singh_ji before you read my answer I would just like to explain that I am not no relationship expert, I have never been in a relationship or any other relationship for that matter. And so the answer that is provided is to be read and help you to be guided to what you may believe the right solution to this problem should be, also it is your choice whether you use the answer provided as possible option or not.

The first thing you should first do is to accept what has happened and to learn from this incident.

The second thing you should do is to place an Ardas in front of Satguru to ask forgiveness and to bless you with the strength to confront what you have done.

The last thing you should then do is to call her and get everything out in the open. Now when you talk to her first you should apologise to her for what you have said and explain your side of the story to her with no emotion but only with the truth. You should also open up your ears and close your mouth when she speaks as she would have explain her side of the story.

From the conversation you two have you should be able to both amend your ties (I.e just become friends or become her brother as you are meant to see her as your sister). And you to should both come to an understanding with conclusion to end this situation.

Sorry Ji ignore the first post as a submitted without full writing my answer, the second post is my completed answer.

Guest .:robin:.

if you want to be with her again, you should call her and apologize. if she wants to be with you too she will accept you back.

if you want to just forget her, you should try to stay away from anything that reminds you of her. Becoming her brother or friend will only make things worse for her.

if you want to break away from a relationship totally, you often have to go cold turkey.

• 3 months later...

Just do it "sucha soch na hovie jay sochi lak vaad"

Dear Boy4321,

the tuk you mention above, is referred to our reasoning and understanding about Wahiguru Akal Purukh, which means: even if we think or try to reason hundreds of thousands times about Him, even then, no one can get even any tiny idea about His beant wadeeayee...

This line of Guru Jee does not refer to any wordly affair, for which any experienced or professional person can give us the right counselling.

Like for example if one has a headcahe, someone can tell us to take an aspirin, or apply such ointment or pomade..... Nobody will say Sochay soch na hovaee jeh sochay lakh vaar ...... the thing is, we are limited from all angles.

Sat Sree Akal .