How To Remove My Past Sins

singhnijjar

Dear Singhnijar,

it is o.k, you have realized your mistakes. That is the first step for one`s betterment. Let us come out from your film, and have look at it as an outsider.

If you pay attention carefully with a broader mind, you will see that the main reason behind your misery as well of the rest of us, is strong attachments(moh) with the perishable world/people/things.... which are "koorr"

Wahiguru is quite in the back, out of the sight.

So, naturally, pain, sins, sufferings are the natural results. We only approach Wahiguru to get us pass our exams, or help me to get this girl or boy, and countless things alike .....

In one word, we want Him to be like Aladino´s genie for us, we want Him to accomplish our wishes.

We, utter moorakhs, utter manmukhs !!!

Christ, truly gave us humans a law, that if followed, would lead us to True happiness and bliss. Not only that, but will prevent us from any sins.

He said: Love thy Lord above all things. Because to those we love, we also have a type of fear. Fear not of something to be scared of, but fear in the sense, that we may not do something, which my beloved may dislike. This love for Wahiguru, creates an awareness in us at all times, by His constant rememberance, and once He is present in our minds, how can we ever think even to do something wrong? Forget doing wrong.....which is quite far.

So the secret lies in loving Him unconditionally. For that purpose one may read the Bani, not like parrots, but just as thistry person looks and drinks water.

Because by reading carefully the Bani and understanding it, we go through His countless virtues, qualities, mahima, in the Bani.

This arises some type of desire within us, to search for such an marvelous Supreme Being, of which the Bani talks about, in each ang.

For most of us, Wahiguru is a concept. It is beyond the reach of our minds, it is quite a difficult task. But the Bani of our Guru Sahibans is also utter Truth.

What to say of us sinners, even stones can ferried across, if only the Bani is followed implicitly, without our manmukh manipulations and interpretations. It is not difficult at all, it is we who complicate everything. Our Guru Sahibans are very clear, simple and straightforward, no double meanings. It os our lack of purity, which makes us complicate and misinterpret the pure paviter Bani.

What do we all seek usually?

Isn´t it goodness, happiness, clarity in thinking, faith, love and devotion for His Lotus Feet?

The same are reffered by Fifth Patshahee in the below 2 lines, as per what to do to obtain them.

The Bani says:

Mukat, bhugat, jugat tayree sayvaa, jis toon aap karaa-ihi.
Liberation, comfort and proper lifestyle comes from devoting You;

Raag Soohee, Guru Arjun Dev.

Kilvikh sabh dokh binaasan, Har naam japee-ai, gur mantan kai.
All sins and sufferings are erased, chanting the Lord's Name.

Raag Ramkalee, Guru Arjun Dev.

In both lines, He gives supreme importance to devotion to Wahiguru, through His Simran, as the solution for all our wants and misfortunes.

There is only one Truth, Wahiguru. Everything else is "koorr".

So let us be a bit wise, and however much bad or less bad we may be, there is only one way for all to reach that prime Truth and become one with Him, by merging in Him, and that is only by His Simran.

That is why the Bani clearly says: Jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeya. Means whosoever be may good, bad, of any gender, of any caste, colour creed and dharam, but if does Nam Simran, shall definetely merge in Wahiguru and become Him without any distinction.

This is the guarantee given in written, by our Guru Sahibans. So, there is no place to be hopeless and be in despair.

Our Guru Sahibans, out of their utter Grace, have given us clear and simple instructions to achive Akal Purukh, now it all depends on us, upon how moorakhs we are by not following their advice, or being wafbhagee by following them implicitly.

May Wahiguru bless all.

Sat Sree Akal.

Harsharan ji, I wanted to say that its really nice to see someone in the Kalyug putting so much time and effort into teaching- its rare. This is our purpose, to detach and teach others out of the khel aswell.

Without bhagti, we have nothing- we just live our short lives and die. Bhagti is the only thing we take with us when we die. But people don't seem to prepare for death- they live like theyll be here forever and when the time comes, they get so so scared and many are so full of regret for wasting this precious janam-this game where we can learn/discover Truth.

The insecurities, the jealousy and desire for nasha-for alchohol, parties, worldly name and fame are all just distractions, they are traps that maya sets us.

In the end, most regret Wasting Their Entire lives on this <banned word filter activated> instead of deatching from it.

God Bless you and keep going.

Harsharan ji, I wanted to say that its really nice to see someone in the Kalyug putting so much time and effort into teaching- its rare. This is our purpose, to detach and teach others out of the khel as well.

Dear brother Sat Jee,

sorry to disagree with you, but I am not here to teach anything to anybody, that is not at all my intention; but yes, that much I will say, I love to listen and talk about our beloved Sachay Patshah Wahiguru Jee.

Moreover, I considere all, my brothers and sisters in true sense, all of us has the need of Wahiguru, at all times. From some we get inspired, to some we cheer up, but in any case, He is the main character. Only He is, we are not!

Without bhagti, we have nothing- we just live our short lives and die. Bhagti is the only thing we take with us when we die. But people don't seem to prepare for death- they live like theyll be here forever and when the time comes, they get so so scared and many are so full of regret for wasting this precious janam-this game where we can learn/discover Truth.

The insecurities, the jealousy and desire for nasha-for alchohol, parties, worldly name and fame are all just distractions, they are traps that maya sets us.

In the end, most regret Wasting Their Entire lives on this <banned word filter activated> instead of deatching from it.

Totally true, what you have said above, I agree with it.

God Bless you and keep going.

Thanks, for your kind words, for your prayers, it is the best gift one can receive.

Sat Sree Akal.

Hi Harsharan JI

I agree, we are Truly nothing. But God works through his bhagats. At times, people may misconstrue/misunderstand the teachings and it is helpful to have bhagats to explain them.

We are here to learn and serve and teaching is also seva.

Hi Harsharan JI

I agree, we are Truly nothing. But God works through his bhagats. At times, people may misconstrue/misunderstand the teachings and it is helpful to have bhagats to explain them.

We are here to learn and serve and teaching is also seva.