zaffarwal update

10th regiment

one thing puzzles me

"The man whose name used to spell terror during the Dark Decade today refuses to discuss the past. "

‘‘Those were different times. When I used to ask people to bend, they used to crawl. It was dictatorship and my word was their command.’’

if he had a supreme anti india writ, then how comes balbir singh bains a british sikh family man was kept in jail beaten tortured for 4 years whilst mr zaffarwal a known seperatist leader who doesnt hide his activities or what he did for the khalistan movement is walking free, dallyin for politics raj? doesnt this seem weird?

dont you think theres more to it than a deal cut accros a closed door? why would the same gov spare mr zaffarwal?

Im starting to have my doubts about khalistani leaders.

and also having connections is one thing even if he himself was the most senior akali dal person around, with someone of that track record why would the gov spare him when they didnt spare any other sikh militant? i mean here we are talking about one of the topmost people of that time period.

There have been countless rich affluent gursikhs who also went into the movement but the gov once hunted them would wipe them out, thats why im surprised zaffarwal one the leading guys is standing inside the crocadiles mouth. Wasnt sant jarnail one of the most influential people around in his day? yet the gov were all arms to get him and zaffarwal one of the most wanted is jus left alone. I think theres more than SAD connections. If im not mistaken zaffarwals name appeared on the burning punjab website alongside jagjit singh chauhan some 5 years ago.

basically, zaffarwal has been spared because, when he ''surrendered'' in 2001 badal needed to show the sikh 'right' that he was ''hardline'' and also it was due to zaffarwals connections to the akali dal

it was also meant to show that the movement had run out of steam and top top militants had began to surrender

also zaffarwal had said he was missing home and dr chohan managed to persuade him violence was not the answer, chohan was just looking for media space and publicity and zaffarwal, only in 1997 had said he continue to fight, so chohan must have promised him something ie policitcal power in the form of the khalsa raj party but this has never materialised

now he is being spared because Capt. of the congress needs to keep sikh ''right'' operational in order to weaken the akali dal in key election areas such as gurdaspur which are traditional akali dal seats

obviously zaffarwal has struck a deal with the goverment:

zaffarwal will say violence is wrong and the ISI control khalistanis and he wont be put in jail

this suits both congress and akalis as it demoralises khalistanis all over the world whilst also making zaffarwal look like a fool to most people

soon after coming back to his village he was apparently attacked by gunmen, now it could be anyone trying to kill him

but i heard it was the babbars who hate him for surrendering, wadwawa singh issued a statement saying he was a traitor in 2001

This man is just a turncoat. He is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Sikhs youths who he had convinced to fight for Khalistan. Now he himself is shamelessly involved in Indian politics. This man’s a disgrace to his people. Even during the days of militancy he would work against the Babbars because of his hate for the AKJ. I think that Taksal should publicly disown this traitor.

This traitor has been quoted as saying that he has full faith in the Indian constitution since his so called surrender.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

zafferwal is a traitor and will be delt in that way, as for his role in the movement it was small his job was to stay in pakistan and supply arms to the singhs. he has never been accepted general of the KCF by the top singhs and yes the Damdami Taksaal has no time for him.

All major groups had dismissed him and his like dr chauhan and co. there is a long term plan by the government to tarnish the image off the singhs by using its agents like dr chauhan & sohan singh to shout on the roof tops and then make them fall so it looks like if all singhs are not has strong and honest.

lets not get into groupings he hated this group he did this and that, all groups got involved into group politics which did lead to the movement slowing down, but gursikhoo the movement will kick off BIG time soon no turning back on the shaheeds

GUR BAR AKAAL

sukdev

If im not mistaken wasnt zaffarwal the one who gave out the call for khalistan from akhal takhat in 1986? was he part of the panj pyarey then? some of them are dead i think can anyone please enlighten me?

I have also heard how some ex leaders would drum up the janta in panjab to take up guns but when it came to their own sons no way.

From what i have seen in my own country a lot of sikhs feel let down by khalistani politics.

everyone sees the glass as half empty...tryin glooking at is as half full.

zaffarwal could just be playing a political game to further his dream of khalistan. Remember we will get further politically then physically. He has yet to say that he is not for khalistan. Maybe what he's waiting for is leader ship, so that he can ask from status for autnomy etc. we have no clue whats going on in his mind, it seems near impossible for him to turn colors like this.

Or maybe my blind faith could be wrong.