Isis Beheads Second American Reporter Steven Sotloff

A new video appears to show the execution of Steven Sotloff, the second American killed by a self-professed member of the Islamist terror group ISIS.

In the video, which appeared online today, Sotloff addresses the camera, saying, Im sure you know exactly who I am by now and why I am appearing.

Obama, your foreign policy of intervention in Iraq was supposed to be for preservation of American lives and interests, so why is it that I am paying the price of your interference with my life? Sotloff says calmly as the black clad militant holds a knife casually at his side.

The video then cuts to the militant who makes a statement saying that as long as U.S. missiles continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people.

Sotloff was seen last month in a very similar video that appeared to show the execution of American journalist James Foley.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/steven-sotloff-video-appears-show-isis-execution-american/story?id=25216725

• Like 1

The video then shows Sotloff, wearing an orange jump suit and kneeling, in a sparse desert landscape, next to a black-clad ISIS fighter — a replica of the conditions in the video in which Foley was beheaded.

Speaking to the camera, Sotloff faults Obama for U.S. intervention in the Middle East. The ISIS fighter then blames Obama for refusing to heed ISIS’s warnings and end military strikes. The video threatens the life of a British captive, David Cawthorne Haines.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/isis-beheads-american-journalist-steven-sotloff-monitoring-group-says-n193936

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• First of all you said "low caste" which is quite disrespectful. There is no high or low castes. There maybe so called man made "castes" but none of them is higher or lower then each other. This just shows you actually may believe in caste heirachy. Also caste quotas is something that was implemented by the government. I'm pretty sure if the elites of Punjab had it their way this policy would not exist.   
    • He is being deceptive of course, using the voting percentage of the 2019 Lok Sabha poll against the combined nine assembly segments that make up Sangrur Lok Sabha seat vote share just three months ago.  The vote shares from both elections in Sangrur Lok Sabha seat for all parties is    March 2022                                 June 2022 Total votes 1370K                          710K AAP 642K   46.9%                          247K  35% SAD(B) 134K  9.79%                       44K 6.4% INC 237K   17.29%                          79.5k 11.19%      BJP 28K  2.05%                              66K  9.3% SAD(A)  76K 5.5%                           252K 35.5%  The BJP percentage increase is deceptive because they only stood in 3 assembly seats out of the 9 that make up the Sangrur Lok Sabha seat in March 2022. . Simranjit Singh Mann's win was astounding because he did not have the same party machinery that any of the other parties and was mainly helped by the youth who took to canvassing for him on a big scale, Also social media helped because the Mann supporters were able to utilise SM much more effectively that they could in March 2022.  I have always written that a Panthic party should be the real third alternative to the Congress and Badal Akalis, now with the defeat of Badal, it looks like the Panthic party will be the third alternative between Congress and AAP.   
    • How is this project going? @Sewadarji Daas is particularly interested in content. Is brand new content being created for this online school? Been thinking for a while, there’s a huge opportunity for a project which could ‘pull together’ some of the best digital resources available today and (most importantly) present it all on a user friendly platform. This is an interesting example to look at - https://p6academy.co.uk (still early stage being developed)

Important Information

Terms of Use