Gurmantar

Guest gupt

No worries sister sat ji did not say he does not agree with bhai Gurdas ji what he said was not everyone agrees with the explanation of what has been said. There is a difference anyone who says they full understand Gurbani de arth is truly mistaken.Gurbani is an ocean too deep for us mortals to fully understand what has been said.

Even 6th patshahi ji after doing arth of japji sahib said i have only said what i understand to be the meaning but only Guru Nanak ji knows the true arths, 1st lesson to teach us humilty obviosly they did know. 2nd lesson was for us to not start thinking we fully understand gurbani. Sadly we have to many today who think they do.

In the old days, Kamai was something everyone strived for, all the time, now even remembering the one who blesses us constantly for a couple of minutes is too much effort ...I hope people will wake up sooner rather than later, beet je hai, beet je hai, janam akaaj re.

My galti Veer ji, just got mad at what Sat said by hinting that Bhai Gurdas ji was trying to encouraging Santaan Dharam how can one question such a Gursikh's motive, also he did say that not everyone agrees with Guru ji di Kunji so it was also in reply to those people. I would not/could not imagine thinking I could make such a judgement call on Bhai Sahib's Vaaran in a million years I am so neech and kameeni I only wish I could serve the insects that tread in this Gursikh dhoord.

Please show me where i have said the above in my post # 4. Never did i mention Bhai Gurdas ji or their varan.

What i said as mal paji has kindly already stated below, one persons interpretation may not be the same as another persons.

No worries sister, sat ji did not say he does not agree with bhai Gurdas ji what he said was not everyone agrees with the explanation of what has been said. There is a difference anyone who says they full understand Gurbani de arth is truly mistaken.Gurbani is an ocean too deep for us mortals to fully understand what has been said.

Even 6th patshahi ji after doing arth of japji sahib said i have only said what i understand to be the meaning but only Guru Nanak ji knows the true arths, 1st lesson to teach us humilty obviosly they did know. 2nd lesson was for us to not start thinking we fully understand gurbani. Sadly we have to many today who think they do.

If you have misunderstood what i have said then the fault is yours, i have not said anything negative about Bhai Gurdas ji or their varan.

If as sikhs we can not debate/ discuss without name calling each other then we have no right to call ourselves sikhs.

yes i am a fool , because only my Guru ji is chattar siana.

Vaheguru ji dwells in all hearts, to hurt someones feelings is the worst sin of all.

You could have asked me if i was saying or implying what you thought rather than resorting to name calling or to a pendu mentality.

Please understand what is being said and think twice in future before you make accusations or fire arrows of words jkvlondon.

It was prophecised by Ved Vyas and Patanjali Yogi that in the Kalyug Akaal Purakh will come in the form of Nanak and make his followers to recite Waheguru

When the followers of Ved Vyas asked him that if u know that Parmeshwar will make his followers to recite Waheguru Mantra, why didn't u give us Waheguru Mantra to recite?

Then Rishi Ved Vyas said, "We don't have much kamai to revite the mantra."

Why do u have to question Bhai Gurdass Ji?

Remember, Bhai Gurdass Ji were the likhari of Kartarpur wali Bir.

Many mahapurakhs have said, "Ek veri Waheguru kehan naal Sikh da Chaaro Jugaan da Jaap ho janda ae."

Maybe Rishi Ved Vyas said he didn't have enough kamai to bestow Waheguru naam , everyone who has done bhagti should have enough kirpa to Jap Waheguru.

Only a fool would question Bhai Gurdas ji who has Guru Arjan Dev ji's personal stamp of approval, Aj kal bin pardey sunney vicharke gallan aundian loka nu, to be a Gursikh of such high avastha is a billions to one chance we should read his words and try to stay humble, not get ahankari and preach against his words in our ignorance.

Such kind words :smile2:

Please show me where i have said the above in my post # 4. Never did i mention Bhai Gurdas ji or their varan.

What i said as mal paji has kindly already stated below, one persons interpretation may not be the same as another persons.

If you have misunderstood what i have said then the fault is yours, i have not said anything negative about Bhai Gurdas ji or their varan.

If as sikhs we can not debate/ discuss without name calling each other then we have no right to call ourselves sikhs.

if you look what you said was in response to someone quoting directly from Bhai Gurdas ji's vaar , if I said something which you found objectionable I'm sorry but you said what you said directly in response to the quote.

if you look what you said was in response to someone quoting directly from Bhai Gurdas ji's vaar , if I said something which you found objectionable I'm sorry but you said what you said directly in response to the quote

i have decided not to get into a argument or angry otherwise their would be no difference between you and i !!

Guest just a guest

ok i understand small pots boil very quickly !!

Reading your posts is very inspiring, encouraging. But here...what is going on?

You have nothing to prove to anyone.

Satguru Ji say:

"Murakhe Naal Na Lujhiye"

It is not a person which they refer to as a murakh, it is the mind. Arguing/proving one self is the business of the mind. Stay away from this.

Reading your posts is very inspiring, encouraging. But here...what is going on?

You have nothing to prove to anyone.

Satguru Ji say:

"Murakhe Naal Na Lujhiye"

It is not a person which they refer to as a murakh, it is the mind. Arguing/proving one self is the business of the mind. Stay away from this.

Thankyou for your kind words.

Veer ji ,

I did apologise and I realise I did let my jasba for Guru ji trip over into anger ... I agree that is not the way let's put it behind us

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...

Babaji, I didn't refer anybody as a fool here.

Please read my post again, I just said that why do u have to question Bhai Gurdas Ji?

If it did hurt u, I'm sorry.

Sanatanism is not always wrong babaji, Sikhs have linjs to vedant and that is why u would find great Mahapurakhs giving examples from Vedant and Shastras.

Babaji, I didn't refer anybody as a fool here.

Please read my post again, I just said that why do u have to question Bhai Gurdas Ji?

If it did hurt u, I'm sorry.

Sanatanism is not always wrong babaji, Sikhs have linjs to vedant and that is why u would find great Mahapurakhs giving examples from Vedant and Shastras.

ok puttar ji