Negative Energy Coming Out Of Mouth

Guest Sukhi

For some time now negative energy (literally) has been coming out of my mouth.

I hate to sound crude but literally tha's what it is . I can only release it threw my mouth, it's hard to explain but its just this ball/wave of energy. It comes out whenever I think of a certain someone and feel they've been talking or thinking bad of me. Today I literally saw within my eyes as this happened as I was infront of a mirror.

I know doing simran and paath will help. Has this happened to anyone else?

Guest Satnaam

Don't think about your slanderer. Negativity(your slanderer) is attention seeking so why feed it. I was slandered by my entire family for years just because they were insecure and unhappy and sensed that I was strong. So they tried every chanve they got to weaken n upset me n make me like them. Then I left and I have never been happier. I make a point of not thinking about them n meditate on truth instead- losers r not worth it.

For some time now negative energy (literally) has been coming out of my mouth.

I hate to sound crude but literally tha's what it is . I can only release it threw my mouth, it's hard to explain but its just this ball/wave of energy. It comes out whenever I think of a certain someone and feel they've been talking or thinking bad of me. Today I literally saw within my eyes as this happened as I was infront of a mirror.

I know doing simran and paath will help. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have had severe physical pain manifest if I have spoken or thought harshly for anyone it's probably the stage before seeing the energy but I can feel it and its residue (that's why I didn't like Paris). Truth is its Krodh trying to get around your Simran ...just hold fast to your simran you're doing well .

me too, recently for the past 2 weeks i just end up shouting, when i'm not even that angry, it's like mentally i'm fine (not angry) but before i know it my mouth has just shouted, this is REALLY weird for me because i'm usually quite peaceful. This is making me very upset. I think it may be due to me constantly having some sort of pain i.e. sore gums etc, sometimes i think maybe the pain is the result of my shouting.

Please everyone do an Ardas for me, just say waheguru, (even if its just once now), for me. I hope this goes away asap coz its making me very stressed and unhappy!

Guest Satnaam

Lol- help, we are all in control of our own actions- look at the Gurus who got put on hotplates by idiots n never shouted at them.

We are in Kalyug, there are idiots everywhere, we have to accept this otherwise we're going to be under the illusion that everything on earth is fine n that we will never come across fools in this khel.

But-We are still able to live a heavenly psychology, even if the whole world chooses to live hellish psychologies. By applying n living Gurbani- by Becoming Gurbani. Dont get angry when things dont turn out your way, we Always get Exactly what we deserve. Instead-react in Truth instead of maya.

To the Op, this used to happen tp me alot. Its ok, just exhale it, be at peace, because God is in eveything- He Is Everyyhinh in the dark and the light.

Don't think about your slanderer. Negativity(your slanderer) is attention seeking so why feed it. I was slandered by my entire family for years just because they were insecure and unhappy and sensed that I was strong. So they tried every chanve they got to weaken n upset me n make me like them. Then I left and I have never been happier. I make a point of not thinking about them n meditate on truth instead- losers r not worth it.

good post and to the point.

I also find that negative people around me drain away my positive inner light...

It's as if they automatically set up ego defense mechanisms without even realising.........this results in them provoking, slandering, getting you to join in...etc.... and the end result is that it takes you away from the Mool inside yourself...ie..takes the energy from the positive inner jyot within.......which obviously results in more manifestation of negative.

These people can be your very own family as above post mentioned and I too have experienced this most of my life.

Gurbani tells us again and again to avoid this company and try to make company with sadh sangat.

The answer is to Vibrate the gurmantar within you and then the shabad dunn will start................all positive will begin to manifest from thereon.