Anxiety At Work

Guest need of help

Guest need of help

Fateh

I really need serious replys about this topic as it is sensitive for me

I recently got a job but becuase i suffer with anxiety i am finding it very difdicult to cope... I jave been in therapy which lead up to me getting a job so i am proud of that... But i cannot seem to relax... I keep crying... I domt eat or sleep becuase of it... And i certainly dont want to quit this job.... I do pray to mahraj every day and i do listen to kirtan... I also get scared becuase i think if i dont listen to kirtan then mahraj will punish and I know mahraj isnt like this...

Please can someone offer me advice or if they have been through a situation like this.. Im feeling very down

Wjkk wjkf

Maharaj doesn't punish....its the opposite really. I got into a couple of accidents and used to be scared I might run someone over then how would I cope for the rest of my life. Was paranoid...and thought if it was in my karam then nothing can stop it... But now I know that more gurbani sewa simran one does the more karma is eliminated so all those times I was supposed to suffer, now I won't. Listen to kirtan to relax be like I am listening to kirtan so now in the Lap of guru no need to worry. He does all as long as I listen to kirtsn I am safe but if ur mind starts thinking too much and worrying change to katha reading/ listening to gurbani path. Do sewa, go to Gurudwara...anything to keep ur mind off of worry. Tell urself I have job I'm doing good no need to worry.list everything u have done that was good/ productive then say now no need to worry n start doing other things.

Guest Satnaam

I saw a quote called be a Warrior, not a Worrier. Thats what we should do- Gurbani is about Sehaj, finding Peace in the moment.

I used to have the same problem but for different reasons.

Being a woman I have faced challenges both in the workplace and in life in general. I do not wear a dastaar as hukam has called for me not to.

Every single day that I step out of my door I am either praised like mad by people or slandered like mad by people and/or treated badly by people or treated nicely by people.

I laugh at the slander and sometimes see Guru Nank laughing with me, because the guys who slander me are mainly always Chavs and Insecure guys(not sure if they realise that they are Never anywhere near my type) and it is clear that they are just trying to project their self hatred onto me- why these weak guys are jealous of strong woman used to baffle me, But now i get it. And the women are just jealous. People who treat me badly always suffer from the same afflictions as the slanderers.

The ones who praise me and treat me well are the strong secure beautiful people, whos hearts usually shine upon their faces. I ask God to bless my sisters n brothers for not letting their pain out on me.

Either way i try not to rise to any if it because as a bhagat, I get it all in equal measure- the Balance.

Exercise.will help with yiur anxiety as will practicing Gurbani in your daily life.

Work, dealing with people, living life is all easy and should be enjoyable. People dont truly live without spirituality, because fear n insecurities hold them back.

But the Fact is, that there is No Challenge, Nothing, No Loser in this Khel that we cannot face with God by our side.

He is the Creator, He is the Creation, He is the Slanderer and the Saint, He is your workplace, He is your Colleagues. Hes the water, the air, the buildings, the trees, we're living in His Dream. By His side, we can take anything, can do anything.

Yes its Kalyug and Yes there are fools everywhere, but we live happier, more fulfilling lives than the mayadharis because we master the spiritual and the temporal, Miri n Piri. And hence, we Live Without the Fear that those who do not have spirituality/Goodness, automatically live in.

So be Strong, get up and work(work is bhagti, its good) be proud of Truth, of your Father n exault Him in every situation, be strong like Him because u are Him. And know that noone and nothing can override u when youre in Truth. Be a Warrior- Not a Worrier.