Illuminati

Guest Satnaam

Guest Satnaam

Hi could there please be a permanent thread for the Illuminati?

As most sikhs should know, they run the world, they control, set up and fund the worlds governments, have created every war for the at least the past century and have staged terrorist attacks including 911, 7/7 bombings and of course, Operation Bluestar for which Indira Gandhi was simply their puppet.

I would urge all Sikhs against Operation Bluestar to at least educate themselves on the organisers of these atrocities and many to come.

The Illuminati are known to own every single Federal Bank in the World- The Rothschilds Family is a key player in their cr*p.

Our Gurus said that in the age of Kalyug, the Kings are Butchers- that is Gyan we should be applying 100%. We should be researching these butchers now because when WW3 comes as they have planned, most Sikhs will be like sheep to the slaughter.

911 was planned(Google 911 Illuminati card game) and had been referenced in many films prior to it's occurance.

Watch that n see how they put the bible number of the antichrist all over our products n logos for your children, brothes, sisters, mothers, n fathers to see subliminally.

It's out of control n can be brought to light if spread around sikhs who can make a real difference. Even Jesus said they will bring the Antichrist and people will fall at his feet thinking he's the Messiah because of his miracles.

Society is currently and has been programmed by Television(which was created by the Illuminati and uses MKULltra mind control techniques to brainwash the masses) to accept such a leader/false messiah through Films, adverts etc.

Just google what I've spoken about, millions have woken up and realised that they are Not the Sheep the Illuminati are counting on us being when the time comes.

The Jews were at their mercy when Hitler the well known Illuminati member and puppet massacred millions upon millions.

They do Satanic Jadoo and human sacrifice is their great sacrifice to Satan/Baphomet, as well as a depopulatuin 'Technique' to fulfill their depopulation goals.

Our Gurus fought against tyranny and it is our turn to educate ourselves and to live the Gurus Teachings.

At least Google the Illuminati.

Hi could there please be a permanent thread for the Illuminati?

As most sikhs should know, they run the world, they control, set up and fund the worlds governments, have created every war for the at least the past century and have staged terrorist attacks including 911, 7/7 bombings and of course, Operation Bluestar for which Indira Gandhi was simply their puppet.

I would urge all Sikhs against Operation Bluestar to at least educate themselves on the organisers of these atrocities and many to come.

The Illuminati are known to own every single Federal Bank in the World- The Rothschilds Family is a key player in their cr*p.

Our Gurus said that in the age of Kalyug, the Kings are Butchers- that is Gyan we should be applying 100%. We should be researching these butchers now because when WW3 comes as they have planned, most Sikhs will be like sheep to the slaughter.

911 was planned(Google 911 Illuminati card game) and had been referenced in many films prior to it's occurance.

Watch that n see how they put the bible number of the antichrist all over our products n logos for your children, brothes, sisters, mothers, n fathers to see subliminally.

It's out of control n can be brought to light if spread around sikhs who can make a real difference. Even Jesus said they will bring the Antichrist and people will fall at his feet thinking he's the Messiah because of his miracles.

Society is currently and has been programmed by Television(which was created by the Illuminati and uses MKULltra mind control techniques to brainwash the masses) to accept such a leader/false messiah through Films, adverts etc.

Just google what I've spoken about, millions have woken up and realised that they are Not the Sheep the Illuminati are counting on us being when the time comes.

The Jews were at their mercy when Hitler the well known Illuminati member and puppet massacred millions upon millions.

They do Satanic Jadoo and human sacrifice is their great sacrifice to Satan/Baphomet, as well as a depopulatuin 'Technique' to fulfill their depopulation goals.

Our Gurus fought against tyranny and it is our turn to educate ourselves and to live the Gurus Teachings.

At least Google the Illuminati.

No.

Sure there are behind the scenes powers that play a large part in what happens. For Example Jews Control America... This isn't a Theory Its a fact.

Thing is Hollywood, media, and everything else use this "Illuminati" idea to control the common man. They plant little symbols of Illuminati to spur these theories. Its a waste of Time for Gursikh. Naam Jap. And work hard to bringing rights to Sikhs. There are thousands of illuminati videos. Its a waste of time. That very thing IS the illuminati. People being fixated on the illuminati. There is no such thing.

There is a lot of material which debunks 9/11 conspiracy etc also watch that

You really need to watch the documentary called Zeitgeist! War is merely a business to the so called elite! They make billions of dollars just making weapons and supplying them! What best way to get in Iraq and Afghanistan then plot 9/11! Also most of the war there is for oil! Which is another big thing and they make trillions of dollars off oil!

Guest satnaam

Lol Inder, very inspiring to see an Intelligent Sikh.

Kaur I have not just read about it, I have Meditated alot on it. I can sense their Jadoo just by walking around London, I have been doing this since I was 19 years old and am now in my late 20's.

This is nothing special, spiritual people all over the world can sense it aswell(and dark magicians can also have esp), but when u are able to see n feel spirits and energies through esp,etc, and Truly trust your intuition and the messages and guidance Satnaam Ji sends and gives u, u can debunk any bullsh*t.

Just because a few on here claim they are just conspiracy theories, doesnt mean thats true, I would urge u to do extensive naam simran, (along with bandgee n discipline- excercise etc) and meditation on the subject- along with your reading, and to also just use your common sense, then come back with your findings.

Their plans are reinforced by Jesus' words n Guru Gobind Singh Ji speaks of the end of Kalyug also. Sikhs should Always be prepared for battle, and know the enemy so why not at least check it out properly before u dismiss it, because you'll be kicking yourself later if it all happens.

Guest Jacfsing2

Lol Inder, very inspiring to see an Intelligent Sikh.

Kaur I have not just read about it, I have Meditated alot on it. I can sense their Jadoo just by walking around London, I have been doing this since I was 19 years old and am now in my late 20's.

This is nothing special, spiritual people all over the world can sense it aswell(and dark magicians can also have esp), but when u are able to see n feel spirits and energies through esp,etc, and Truly trust your intuition and the messages and guidance Satnaam Ji sends and gives u, u can debunk any bullsh*t.

Just because a few on here claim they are just conspiracy theories, doesnt mean thats true, I would urge u to do extensive naam simran, (along with bandgee n discipline- excercise etc) and meditation on the subject- along with your reading, and to also just use your common sense, then come back with your findings.

Their plans are reinforced by Jesus' words n Guru Gobind Singh Ji speaks of the end of Kalyug also. Sikhs should Always be prepared for battle, and know the enemy so why not at least check it out properly before u dismiss it, because you'll be kicking yourself later if it all happens.

I would've believed you if you hadn't brought up the Anti-Christ, there's no such thing. The illuminati has done other stuff, start the Crusades, Various Sex Scandals, Enslaving the African race, building a big clock with a cross near Darbar Sahib, killing of the Native Americans, and start the Holocaust, today this organization works on bribing people to join their group- this group is translated as Christianity.

anti-christ ???

these all some prophecies and what not>>>aint it>>>>>

I thought Hitler believed in some of this anti-christ prophecy>>>>which is why he wanted to wipe out jews cuz he thought it was them>>>??

>>>

anyway this antichrist aint about christian or antichristian >>>>it's more about the opposing tyrants that would take over the world by wiping religion>>>thas why they called it anti-christ>>>>>

have a look around and smell the coffee bandayios>>>>>>its the god dam islam sul##ay that are bl##dy antichrist trying to wipe world

If hitler little mucchaan were round today>>>he would ave taken care of these su##lays