When You Get Tagged, You Cannot Accomplish Anything In Panth

S1ngh

I noticed that when you get tagged with certain jathabandis, you cant really accomplish much in our kaum. Even if you do good work, you dont get real support from all sides. Majority of our kaum folks are regular ppl and to earn their support, one needs to be jathabandi less in order to accomplish something.

Take an example of Sikhs for Justice - they are doing work sooo good and everybody supports them.

I respect all jathabandis from my heart but i think they are awesome as long as they stay with spiritual path/category.

Moreover whatever view you have on Panthic issues, there is going to be people no matter what against your views even if majority support your views. It seems it been like that since past 30 years tbh. Yes of course when your part of a jathebandi you have your own set of rules/views with views that are different from other another jathebandi which can bring a conflict easily. There just needs to be panthic unity. Bhai Jugraj Singh made a good point within the low percentage of the Panth some leaders of different Jathebandis won't even go into the same room with another Jathebandi. We tend to point out differences real quick but don't take similarities and progress on with Panthic issues