So Scared

Guest gupt

I have question so I need to do pesh and I really needed EVERYONES EXPERIENCE TO TELL ME that when you pesh has anyone ever had to pesh with sangat in the same room as panj pyare, or are they always calling person one by one to come to the room to talk and pesh. REALLY NEED TO KNOW is pesh always done you and just panj pyare or sangat is also present other than punj pyare when you pesh or also are the other people who are peshing are they present when you pesh or is it one by one everyone pesh

Guest peshio123

One by one in privacy. But regardless u need to be honest. So if they chose to hav sangst present u must be truthful. But no one.talks about it afterwards

Guest help karo

so I no one can talk about pesh than would you rather want me to not even pesh so, I not become a singh again I am just talking about helping me we are not talking about anyone who peshed but how it is done SO PLS HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

so I no one can talk about pesh than would you rather want me to not even pesh so, I not become a singh again I am just talking about helping me we are not talking about anyone who peshed but how it is done SO PLS HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

It depends where you go, different places do it a little differently. I know at one Gurdwara, it was done briefly in front of the other peshees, so those close enough could hear. Other places take you in one by one. Don't worry, don't go in with ego, put it all out there and you'll be forgiven.