Naam Yoga - Your Views ?

Kaur1984r

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

According to the following website dr joseph has spent 30 years researching and developing naam yoga but he has made a mockery of sikh religion by manipulating gurbani.

If anyone lives in usa please make a formal complaint.

http://josephmichaellevry.com

http://www.rootlight.com/about_gurunam.htm

They use kachi bani and dr joseph claims he developed naam and harmoniyum and its patent to his company. There is no reference on his website of taking it from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Its not the yoga which heals but its gurbani which they reciete. His citys mayor actually apreciated him with a certificate for developing this ! Are you kidding me ? He is copying gurbani and has it patent now and then he says he spent 30 years researching and developing it.

We cover our heads , wash our hand feet before we reciete gurbani. They do it in a yoga centre with half naked bodies and claiming its dr joseph who cured them. You dont evenvknow if they are making fun of the gurbani used as mantras or believing them. These are so sacred to sikhs. Why do people do that ? I am upset with this.

Veerji here is a symbol "®" on the mantras on cds, naam yoga and playing harmonium. He has proudly mentioned he devised the method of naam scientifically to cure people and it took him 30 years to do so. Gurbani is hope when there is no hope - I totally agree. Frankly with or without yoga if someone chants waheguru day / night he or she would be blessed. Yoga is a great exercise and I dont doubt that but its not right to pick sacred naam, mould it and recreate it with a fancy name. Blessed are the souls who get the opportunity to chant naam. So many sikhs were martryed just to preserve the sacredness of gurbani/sikhi. I dont think he should be allowed to do this. If he would have referenced from where he took the mantras its a different story but since he is declaring he invented it thats the problem. Naam was not invented by him. He learnt about it when he met Yogi bhajan in USA.

Sarab rog ka aukhad naam mission has been helping people from the past so many years and they mention it clearly its not the mission who cures its waheguru. Each line taken from guru granth sahib ji has been referenced with page number.

http://gurunanakhealing.com