Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

that is all lie,

where is sant ji photo please show me ?

the khalsa fauj

you say this bad thing to ddt then why u put ur name the khalsa fauj

khalsa fauj came from ddt,

please remember our guru~!!!

our guru with us every where went we pray~!!!

but u whant to see guru u must pray harder~!!!

now the guru are crying coz some sikh dosen't pray and cut there hair and drinking beer's,smoking,shave there beard and many more~!!!

this drinking beer's and dosen't pray at all and many more. all control by evil coz

u dosen't pray then the evil come to take the chance to enter u body and make

u do stupid thing and many more~!!!.

just say waheguru in every one hour for 5 time~!!!.

sikh born in sikh house but whent there big some of the sikh lose there way coz

there go pray to wrong god like there go to hindu temple or there pray to hindu

god but there are sikh that's why WAHEGURU are CRYING COZ OF THIS THING

there never remember our "GURU's" there are showing that there no trust in

wahe guru ji, you can go to the hindu temple and show your respect to hindu god,

but you are sikh if you whant some thing please ask waheguru then pray , don't

ask wrong god~!!!. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD ,WE CALL WAHEGURU JI,CRISTIAN

CALL GOD,MUSLIM CALL ALLAH,HINDU CALL BAHGWAN.

if you born in the sikh house ,your god is waheguru you must pray to waheguru.<

br>if you born in the cristian house ,your god is GOD you must pray to god

if you born in the muslim house,your god is allah you must pray to allah

if you born in hindu house ,your god is bahgwan you must pray to bahgwan

please dose there sikh please remember "waheguru"

please dose there cristian please remember "GOD"

please dose there muslim please remember "allah"

please dose there hindu please remember "bahgwan"

and please go to temple ~!!!

~please read very important message~!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I support my very glorious religion and watever it has to offer.....so I go with Khalistan....but at some times I have this low feeling that we will never have it....at other times I am all excited even thnking about it....

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

~PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT ~ CHEEMA NZ

but at some times I have this low feeling that we will never have it....

~~YOU MUST ENCOURAGE ~~

SIKH DOSEN'T LOSE in anything

~~whant's we pray more we got lot encourage and knowledge~~!!!

please remember waheguru ji

you can see the two brave sikh kill indera ghandi

they have lot encourage ,there never scared,coz they do the right thing.

~but indera ghandi is still alive till today we won't get anything~!!!

~indera ghandi will spoil sikh reputation~

~i am not going to make any political isue~!!!

please remember waheguru ji

after you read just say five time waheguru ji

waheguru ji,waheguru ji,waheguru ji,waheguru ji ,waheguru i ,....................trilion time

Guest SaintSoldier

I respect Damdami Taksal, which Sikh wouldn't? Afterall it was started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. But at the same time Khalsa Fauj has a point, these divisions will get us no where. Many Sikhs today associate themselves with "groups".

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

sat sri akaal

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

you are right saintsoldier~!!! good point~!!!

WE MUST UNITE AND MAKE A POWER FULL GROUP,it mean ONE group only but powerfull~!!!

group like ,khalistan comando force,bhindranwale tiger force, babbar khalsa

there plan to strike are seperate ,but there never thing to make one big group to

fight for khalistan to get our homeland and our reputation~!!!

but there is the time we will laberate it~!!!

our khanda flag will be international~!!! don't worry just pray wahe guru ji

all the sikh must pray to waheguru ji to get khalistan~!!!

then 101% guaranted don't worry~!!!

tell all the sikh to pray ,to your sikh brother or elder than you and tell your family~!!!

then we can get khalistan in easy way ~!!! simple just pray~!!! then the waheguru will

send a leader again ,the leader is sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranwale ji,

in the "(guru granth shahib ji)" tell that if have another war like against sikh

we will win this time~!!!

just pray ............~~~~!!! waheguru whant we keep our hair ,don't shave any hair.

please do this thing , you can't disgrace our sikh religion.

sikh born as GABRU

we are GABRU son of ((""GURU GOBIND SINGH JI""))

we must keep our standart ~~!!!

PUNJAB IS OUR LAND NO BODY CAN T

AKE IT FROM US

NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE IT BACK~~!!!

just say boley soniha sat sri akaal for 5 time~~!!! and shout to make the people hear that we are not scared from anyone ....~~!!!we are GABRU~~!!!

I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY POLITICAL ISUE~!!!

JUST SAY WAHEGURU FOR 5 TIME .

you must say~~!!!

This is pathetic, I can't believe this is the talk of Singhs, miracles and prophecies. Why are you lead by blind faith?? Wake up, Sant Ji are SHAHEED.

Have we become desperate people hoping for the impossible? If so, sad day for Sikhi.

Take inspiration from Sant Ji and move forward, we need action not hope.

What is needed is constructive thinking to achieve Khalistan aims not this pathetic Hindufied mindset.

Sort it out and let's have some real threads with real issues.

I respect Damdami Taksal, which Sikh wouldn't? Afterall it was started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. But at the same time Khalsa Fauj has a point, these divisions will get us no where. Many Sikhs today associate themselves with "groups".

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

yeah well damdami taksal wasnt a group, it was actually an institution, which mostly everyone nos, and it has turned inot a group more of now

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

This is pathetic, I can't believe this is the talk of Singhs, miracles and prophecies. Why are you lead by blind faith?? Wake up, Sant Ji are SHAHEED.

Have we become desperate people hoping for the impossible? If so, sad day for Sikhi.

Take inspiration from Sant Ji and move forward, we need action not hope.

What is needed is constructive thinking to achieve Khalistan aims not this pathetic Hindufied mindset.

Sort it out and let's have some real threads with real issues.

who released the picture of sant ji's dead body?the indian government,the enemy of the Sikhs. Whos ays sant ji is alive?Baba Tahkur Singh Ji,who does wikid Katha, heads damdami taksal for the time being,and much more,so who are you going to believe the indian government or baba thakur singh ji.

plus you say youve got the photo of sant ji's body how do you know its not a look alike, in no way am i comparing sant ji to Guroo Gobind Singh Ji, but have you heard that sakhi about when Guroo Gobind Singh Ji, when he was havin a battle and he dressed some Gursikh who looked similar to him, so when the mughals found him shaheed they would think it was him