SADEE MANZIL KHALISTAN!!!

neverforget1984

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

please remember waheguru~!!!

trust a good leader will take us to right way like sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranwale ji~!!!

keep your hair and wear you turban

my turban is my crown

my hair is my diamond~~~!!!

you whant to fight for khalistan our homeland~ok~!!!

i am ready but the other sikh is not sure or not ready?~!!! that is the problem~~~~~~~~~~!!!

please remember waheguru ji~~!!!

please send me email : KHALISTANS@sikhlionz.com

say for five/5 time waheguru ji~!!!

i am trying to tell you to be ready to fight build one big group~~!!!

please remember waheguru ji~~!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It the Taksal who needs to grow up. The whole Panth says that Dasam Granth has brahmnical content but taksal says it all belongs to Guru Gobind SIngh Ji. If Sant Jarnail SIngh is not Shaheed what is he? He chickened out like badal, tohra, longowal, barnala, etc. too? No, he is Shaheed. What is Taksal's problem with Nanakshahi calendar? Using the old system following moon is nto accurate. How are we suppose to remember our dates. Every year it is a new date. New calnedar has fixed dates. Sometimes we celebrated Guru Gobind SIngh Ji's birthday 2 times a yera and sometimes not even once. Sant Sundar SIngh was part of committee that created the Akal Takht Maryada. Why did they back off from it? Who needed to grow up? Who had meetings with Sudarshan of RSS? Thakur SIngh or me? Who is causing division in the Panth? Taksal and its maryada or me? Who is brainwashed by Taksal? You guys or me? SO who needs to grow up? You guys or me? The fact is Damdami Taksal doesn't want Khalistan. Why? *EDITED*

From Forum Posting Policy :

- Any kind of attack on any jatha will not be tolerated.

This is the Pre-warning to you. THanks

*EDITED*

my freind what did u do during the 84 happenings?

Maybe In siri dasam granth sahib ji, there is bramnical text, but remember most of siri dasam granth ji is a story, that guru ji wrote 2 teach us moral values etc.

By callling Dam Dami Taksaal hindus, u cuss out a large number of true gur-sikhs.

i'd like 2 c u even stand up with nuts/ovaries or what ever u got infront of a true sikh.

so i guess in this case every1 else in the panth is wrong except for u

dhun dhun "the i'm so gay fauj" sahib ji

no go away.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

The fact is Damdami Taksal doesn't want Khalistan. Why? They are half Hinuds anyways.

Are you mad!!! How dare you question who wrote the Dasam Granth - this is not up for discussion as its against forum rules. And the Damdami Taksal doesn't want Khalistan ohmy.gifwacko.gif - have you been asleep these last 20 years or are you just a child who knows nothing about mordern sikh history!!! Have you no shame - if 84 happened again what would you do - would you go and defend darbar sahib and die for your faith - or would you chicken out - ???

Dear Khalsa Fauj....

The reason we (sikhs) cannot fight together for anything let alone khalstan is because just LIKE YOU everyone thinks they are right... people full of ego..

You are so quick to call others names and criticise others.. but WHAT have you done for the sikh panth?!?!?!?

ARE YOU A BRAM GIAN??? Y then criticise Baba Takhur Singh ji, or Sant Jarrnail Singh ji.. Have you done more seva for the panth than these two bram gians?!?!

And another thing.. Dont talk about thing you dont know about.. eg.. Damdami Taksal.. Because you end up talking lies.. and show abit of respect to baba takhur singh ji.. he is not just 'takhur singh'.. he is the head or acting head as you may wish to say of the Damdami Taksal.. a jatha started By Guru Gobind Singh ji..

So basically.. Just show a bit of respect to others.. and dont think your right and know everything..

It wasn't physically started by Guru Gobind Singh ji.. But he gave the hukum to Baba Deep Singh ji and i think Bhai Mani singh ji to start an institution to teach the proper way to read gurbani.. Bhai Mani Singh at Takht Sri Damdma Sahib and.. Baba Deep singh ji in Amritsar..

gurfateh.

You guys show respect for Guru Gobind SIngh Ji. I will show respect the whole Taksal, let alone Baba Thakur SIngh. Did I say anything bad about Sant Jarnail Singh? I am very very sure that if the Dasam Granth issue was heated in the Panth during his time, he would have agrees that tria chariter is not written by Guru Gobind SIngh Ji. Even Akal Takht says that tria chariter is not written by Guru Paatshah Ji but was written after. Guru told us that evryone except our wife is our sister, daughter or mother depending on age. Then how can Guru Ji wrote those stories about women. Also, the Chariters 21-23 are written in past tense. Sant Baba Jarnail SIngh Ji told us to connect to Akal Takht. Listen to his speeches carefullly. He said he will die fighting if Amry attacks, He did fight and became a Shaheed. I don't have any hatred for Taksal or its people but what is wrong is wrong. I would have joined the Taksal if it wasn't for some things they do. As for where I was in 1984? I wasn't even in this world at that time? I would I do if an something like 1984 happens again. My question is will SIkhs let it happen again? But if it happens I will go and fight. Even if there is a movement for Khalistan, I will go and join them and do my best to make Khalistan.

To Mod:

An attack on Jatha is not allowed but an attack on the whole Panth is allowed? Divisions in the Paanth are allowed? Different Maryadas are allowed?

The Dohra is

Aagia Bhaa-ee Akaal Kee, Tabay Chlaaeo Panth

Sabh Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Maanio Granth

Only Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji has the GuruGadhee so there is no reason to place any other Granth at the same level as Guru Ji. Do you guys foll

ow Akal Takht? Isn't that an attack on Akal Takht? So is an attack on Akal Takht allowed?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ok, singh47, its in dispuite

its some singhs on forums against hazoor sahib, patna sahib, sant baba sundar singh je, sant baba gurbachan singh je, sant baba kartaar singh je, sant baba jarnail singh je, sant baba thakur singh je, rara sahib and every taksali in the world

but i dont wanna get in this debate AGAIN

so veerakhalsa de fauj, u like nindya eh

chalo, koi ne

may maharaj je have kirpa

as for tria charitar

i have read them

and they, if u know santhia and can read msesseges from guru je, is warning u AGAINST KAAM

not for it

and its not only taksal, much of the panth belives in dasam granth and sarab loh granth

im sick of debating with people who obsiouy have no idea of wat they say and how badly the saja there goint o get

tell me this

which moorcha did u lead

u have a big mouth, but wat have u done lately that ure greater than sant jarnail singh je and other taksal mukhi

come to tornto, lets see how much u talk when the sotis start hitting

u got a HUGE mouth on u

seriously

u need to control it

ive read chiritars

go to a santhi teacher

a good one

and get some santhia, ok?

and go look at some discussions on this forum if sant je is shaheed or not

sant je HIMSELF said that if anything happens LISTEN TO SANT BABA THAKUR SINGH JE

he said that in A RECORDED SPEECH

baba je says sant je is alive and in chardi kala and left on the hukam of 5 singhs, and will return on the huma of guru gobind singh je,a nd they say the time is nearing

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!