The Future

CanadianSingh

I have a feeling that religion will be the dust in the future. Technology is rising, and stuff is changing. Our youth do drugs and other bad things. But, I think that religion will still stand in the future. We will colonize other planets,but like our Gurus said the humans wanted more from God in the Earth. But God got disappointed. I hope that we won't do bad things to he planets we colonize. It will also be neat if we have Gurdwaras on different planets.

Guest Jacfsing2

imagine trying to do Nitnam on some other planet. In some places a day is longer than a year there lol.

That's only a few planets in this solar system, (Mercury and Venus), I assume more time would mean you can do Nitnem once every long time.

That's only a few planets in this solar system, (Mercury and Venus), I assume more time would mean you can do Nitnem once every long time.

Nah bro, I'm aware of that :D. Loads of exoplanets out there. I know Sikhs will adapt no problem, I was just pondering it all. Imagine seeing a sunset every year or so. Or even longer or in some cases never. Things like kepler 452b are really exciting in the frontier of possible extra-terrestrial life.

Nah bro, I'm aware of that :D. Loads of exoplanets out there. I know Sikhs will adapt no problem, I was just pondering it all. Imagine seeing a sunset every year or so. Or even longer or in some cases never. Things like kepler 452b are really exciting in the frontier of possible extra-terrestrial life.

Yeah, our Guru Granth believes that there is other life on other planets. :)

Guest Jacfsing2

It will be really hard to colonize other planets especially since if there are aliens they'll most likely be united against us earth folk.

It will be really hard to colonize other planets especially since if there are aliens they'll most likely be united against us earth folk.

They might not be. Guru Nanak Dev Ji took a Pir Dastagir on a voyage and he brought back Prahshad. That means their civilized and at-least (towards Guru Sahib and the Pir) very hospitable. We may find a planet that's just developing or who knows we may find some way to get along with them. Maybe aliens are watching us right now.

P.S- not a conspiracy nut but who knows.

Well, we can show the Aliens our Guru Granth, and tell them that we believe that there is other life, and that we are peaceful!

Sikhs are there too. In Guru Granth Sahib Ji it's mentioned that Waheguru's Darbar holds beings of many forms. not just humans.

They might not be. Guru Nanak Dev Ji took a Pir Dastagir on a voyage and he brought back Prahshad. That means their civilized and at-least (towards Guru Sahib and the Pir) very hospitable. We may find a planet that's just developing or who knows we may find some way to get along with them. Maybe aliens are watching us right now.

Sikhs are there too. In Guru Granth Sahib Ji it's mentioned that Waheguru's Darbar holds beings of many forms. not just humans.

Kira by the way I am 13 :). Well, if we meet an Alien, lets be friends with the Alien, and give him a cup of Chai, and Barfi.