Pashabgate: Jerry Singh Bance Pee's In A Coffee Cup

JagsawSingh

So, lets recap the short political career of Jerry Singh Bance:

Jerry was born in Jullunder, Punjab and emigrated to England in the 1960's. In England he married his wife in a 'traditional Sikh wedding'. In the 1970's Jerry emigrated to Canada. There, he's had a long and modest career as a self-employed engineering tradesman. A few weeks ago Jerry was chosen as the Tory party candidate for a Toronto ward. A few weeks later, when working in someone's house, Jerry decides to p*ss in the houseowner's coffee cup. Jerry becomes internationaly famous for all the wrong reasons and his political life was over just as it was about to get started. Thus endeth the life story of Jerry Singh Bance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34179563

I wonder what poor Mr. Bance's wife must be thinking of all this? SHEEE's in my prayers! Honestly tho, stuff like this really gets me PEE'd off.

I reckon Mr.Bance should be brought infront panj pyare.....in scotland to recieve a good telling off n words of wisdom.....in anotha words, go for a PESH (say that in scottish accent)!