Future Is What You Make It !

singhbj singh

Ok. I wish I didn't have to do what I'm about to do but.....its gotta be done:

The first bit of the poster. Taking all the different sentences together it is clear each sentence is a hope for 2016. But, at the same time, there are aspects of it that are quite disturbing in that people might actually wish for such thiings in 2016. We start off with 'Handguns are in Museum'. Now, they say 'museum' rather than 'museums' or 'a museum' so they obviously have one particular museum in mind. We can only speculate if that particular museum is the naural history museum or the Sheffield Museum of Locomotive Engines but, regardless, the very fiirst sentence of the first bit at the top clearly demonstrates that it is indeed hopes for 2016 that are being listed because gettig rid of guns from the street is indeed a noble hope. This, of course, makes the second 'hope' very strange because that hope is that, in 2016, we get a world where 'Safe Water is Rare'. :wow:

The very next hope is a great one because it wishes for a world where 'Wars are (only) fought over twitter'.

But......in the next hope, it wishes for a world, in 2016, where 'canned air is sold' :wow:

And then we come to our very last hope.....a hope that 'pollution kills more people than accidents' ?? :omg: