Seeking Five Keshdhari Singhs & Five Keshdhari Kaurs For Film Portrayal

singhbj singh

Folks in the vancity area! really excited to share this with you. @thisisimroze and i are currently working on bringing my poem lineage of revolution to life via film! this is a poem that explores my relationship to my dastaar as a means of rebellion and resistance against oppression. (if you'd like to read it, go over to jasminkaur.com) in order to make this happen, were going to need your help. were looking for five kesdhari kaurs and five keshdari singhs (age 15+) from the vancouver/surrey area who would be interested in participating a day of filming in mid february. the film is going to be a lot more artistic than verbal, so an acting background is definitely not required. were also looking folks of any gender or age who practice shastar vidiya. if youre intrigued by the sound of this and want more information, message via instagram or drop an email to jasminkaurenquiries @gmail .com. if you know someone who may be interested, please pass on the info!

Source - https://instagr.in/p/1170687959402499070_1600565209