Bhai Chaupa Singh Ji Rehitnama - Who Is Tankhaiya

Singh559

Guest Jacfsing2

Exactly.

I can foresee a time where taking amrit and becoming a Gursikh will begin to be questioned, because it's not explicitly specified in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. It'll happen one day, unfortunately.

What do you mean one day? This stuff is happening right now, people questioned Amrit as early as it was still given by Charan Pahul by Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

What do you mean one day? This stuff is happening right now, people questioned Amrit as early as it was still given by Charan Pahul by Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Much like the questioning of Dasam Bani, i.e. a common occurence that will causes trouble amongst Sikhs on a wider basis, as opposed to a few pockets of troublemakers / trolls who want to divide the Sikh kaum by sewing seeds of doubt into the minds of the people. I hate to say it, but such is the direction of the wind in these current times, I can see many irreligious acts that are generally considered to be forbidden for us will gradually begin to make their way into Sikhi. That's what happens when you fragment an already relatively small religious population by splintering off into smaller sects within sects, making it increasingly difficult to regulate what's being preached and taught to its followers.