• Topics

• ਜੇ.ਕੇ.ਵੀ ਨੇ ਤਾ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਨੁਕਸ ਕੱਢਣੇ ਜਿਥੇ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਧਾਰਮਿਕ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਤੋਂ ਸਿੱਖਿਆ ਨੀ ਲਹਿਣੀ ਪਰ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਬਾਰੇ ਉਲਟ ਬੋਲਣਾ ਜਰੂਰ ਰੱਬ ਤੋਂ ਭੀ ਡਰ ਲਿਆ ਕਰ....  
    • Nanaksar is not a cult, it is a legitimate samparda. However there are many offshoots which use the Nanaksar name and are indeed cultish. Many great Mahapurkhs and Brahmgyanis were from Nanaksar Samparda, truly Gyaan and Sharda da bhandaar. It's a shame people are abusing the name. Also it's worth noting many Nanaksar "Gurdwaras" are in fact, not Gurdwaras; they are called Thath - ਠਾਠ. These are more akin to ashrams and do not generally operate like regular Gurdwaras and therefore do not have a Nishan Sahib. Another one to add to the list of Canadian Nanaksar offshoots is Darbar Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Calagry - I think this is the Bulandpuri one. I believe this is the same group whos main Dera in Punjab currently has the tallest Nishan Sahib. Pretty cultish from what hear. Ravidassi Gurdwaras are just regular Gurdwaras which are run by the chamaar caste as Puzzled has said. They've in some way made Bhagat Ravidass Ji their patron saint given he was from the caste. Nothing wrong with it imo. The Jaikaara the OP refers to is: Bole So Nirbhey Sri Guru Ravidass Maharaaj Ki Jai. Most do the normal one too. But there's also the breakaway Ravidassis who made their own religion. They have shunned Sikhi. I don't know how many of these are in the west tbh. I was saddened on my last trip to India...was just checking out local pinds and in one of them, I decided to pop into the Ravidassi Gurdwara - there was nothing there, just a picture of Bhagat Ji. I asked an old bibi there what the deal was and she said we don't have Maharaaj Saroop, no Granthi, no nothing. This caste divide has lead to people making their own places of worship on principle but some of them are empty and these people are spiritually deprived....they honestly seemed helpless. I mean even one Sikh could at least just go and do Nitnem with them. Hopefully I'll be able to return there. Aaanyway, I think OP might actually be a troll....I mean he called Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj "Sikh Holy Book". And also welcome back Jagsaw Singh.
    • I'm talking about everywhere , my own cousin after money had been spent like water on her education as an engineer and her securing a well paid job was snapped up by her Hindu classmate , they even refused to come to Punjab to get their son married to her , and my army Major Mama  took that <banned word filter activated> and got her married there in maharastra . The other daughter is similarly surrounded by hindu 'admirers'. Younger sister of my childhood friend both amritdhari got her head turned by a hindu guy too , what I don't get is why would you go where people try to stop you from freedom of thought/faith/life by their very philosophy of life ? Oh well  guess it's a matter of sanjog
    • if that were true how would Ravan been invited to Sita's syambar , remember her father invited only the best and dharamic loki out of the kings and princes . Ram killed a shudra in the manner of an animal  that does not mean that person was an animal . Maybe you should listen to katha but Sant Singh Maskeen ji  about Ravan . Remember the victors rewrite the history to suit ....  

Important Information

Terms of Use