it happens only in india

gupt faujaan

WHYGURU JE KA KHALSA WHYGURU JE KE FATEH!

LOL.gif like think that the pictures are funny but they are not very polite. I think that people have there own ways of living and i think that these people have there own soo. I think that next time you post something you should post something about sikhism and not about other peoples worries, fads, and there ways of living. The last picture of the man smoking bothered me cause thats the way he lives why does it bother you....man sometimes i think this site is all about jokes ... sometimes i like looking at the ones that don't reflect on anyone.... so next time please think before you put someting up........thank-you! blush.gif thankz for reading and i hope you learned a lesson.. :TH:

This was posted in the News|Sports|Jokes section, so why are you disparaging us for posting a joke? Obviously, not everyone in India lives like this, we're just looking at the rare extremes. The same thing happens in every country, for instance, a certain caped crusader was lurking around Buckingham Palace a couple of months back.....

• 1 month later...