Deh Shiva Bar Mohe

Baldeep Singh

Vah-e-goooroooo Ji Ka Khalsaaah, Vah-e-goooroooo Ji Ka Fateeeh!

To see the trailers of Deh Shiva Bar Mohe... grin.gif check this link....

http://www.bollywoodboulevard.com/bollywoo...ia/trailers.htm

click on the picture which will open a new window and the trailers are there... all I have to say is ... hmmmm interesting :T:

Vah-e-goorooo Ji Ka Khalsaaah, Vah-e-gooooroooo Ji Ka Fateeeh! :TH:

might be a waste....just like gadar where sunny is a sardar with a pug then all of a sudden he is a mona....same thing in this movie first this guy has a pug and a trimmed beard to top it off then he is mona wearing a bandana.....maybe there is a deeper meaning in the movie but the trailer seems to show another flop.

gonna see it though just to make sure plus a punjabi movie comes out once in a blue moon.

gonna see it though just to make sure plus a punjabi movie comes out once in a blue moon.

Vahegurooo Ji Ka Khalsaaah, Vaheguroo Ji Ka Fateeeh!

True punjabi films do come out once in a blue moon, but the storylines make you crin-j because you seen them so many times before and the fight sequences are that devastingly appalling that you have to look away in total embarrasement! blush.gif

Furhermore have you seen Dara Singh with his stick-on kesh, looks gr8 - NOT! :wub: @

Instead of making films like this... (even tho, I should pass judgement b'cos I aint seen it!). Singhs should make efforts in making Bio-movies i.e. of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singhji call it Bhai Sahibji.

Which would be more influential and doing parchaar of Sikhi.

Vahegurooo Ji Ka Khalsaaah, Vaheguroo Ji Ka Fateeeh!