Sikh books on Sampardaic topics - To purchase

kam1825

Hello people this is a bit or harmless (depends who you ask) advertising to let you know that for the past year I have been sunning a podcast called Sikhism in Snippits and through this the sponsors have enabled me to write and publish a number of books. These are Sampardaic and in English. The opportunity was taken to translate and promote Sikh books and literature not available. If you are interested they can all be found ont he link below. Please take a look and if interested you can order directly off the site. If you have any questions please contact me on kam1825@hotmail.com

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Kamalpreet_Singh_Pardeshi

Thanks

Your effort is appreciated, and I understand that these books are for sale.

But for other PDFs of (e.g., other people's books) that you have made available for download on Scribd, I have to ask why put it on Scribd?

They want $10 a month or so to be able to download PDFs, otherwise you have to bother with uploading PDFs to try to get free PDF downloads.

Would it not be better to just get a free blog at blogspot.com, and upload the PDFs there?

Could you please look into allowing sangat to download your free PDFs for free without paying anything to Scribd?