IMPORTANT: Sevadars Names Being Used to Spread

Guest rsingh

IMPORTANT: Sevadars Names Being Used to Spread FALSE VICIOUS RUMORS

Over the past week or so it has been noticed that Sevadars of the Panth, doing seva for student organisations and as individuals have been targeted to spread FALSA Claims/Rumours about other Sevadars.

Various people/groups have received e-mails, read on forums, or herd from word of mouth accusing one sevadar of accusing another for doing things which are against Sikhi. These are lies which have been made by certain Individuals/Organisation to discredit Gursikh Sevadar doing Seva for the Chardi Cala of the Sikh Com.

THESE ARE COMPLETE LIES, EMAILS SENT ARE NOT FROM THE SEVADAR BUT CERTAIN PEOPLE USING THERE NAMES TO SPREAD VICIOUS RUMORS!!!!

BENTI to SANGAT: Please do not believe every thing you read or hear by word of mouth or on the Internet, this is part of a vindictive campaign by a minority to discredit Gursikhs by spreading False Claims about them. This minority are only interested in Tarnishing the Reputation of Gursikhs as individuals and certain Organisations.

To those spreading Lies, we will all be held to account for our actions in the end, may guru bless you and bring you back on to the correct Path.

GURU ARJAN DEV JI :

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Sorath on Pannaa 617

sorat(h) mehalaa 5 ||

kaam krodhh lobh jhoot(h) ni(n)dhaa ein thae aap shhaddaavahu ||

eih bheethar thae ein ko ddaarahu aapan nikatt bulaavahu ||1||

apunee bidhh aap janaavahu ||

har jan ma(n)gal gaavahu ||1|

4; rehaao ||

bisar naahee kabehoo heeeae thae eih bidhh man mehi paavahu ||

gur pooraa bhaettiou vaddabhaagee jan naanak kathehi n dhhaavahu ||2||3||31||

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:

Sexual desire, anger, greed, falsehood and slander - please, save me from these, O Lord.

Please eradicate these from within me, and call me to come close to You. ||1||

You alone teach me Your Ways.

With the Lord's humble servants, I sing His Praises. ||1||Pause||

May I never forget the Lord within my heart; please, instill such understanding within my mind.

By great good fortune, servant Nanak has met with the Perfect Guru, and now, he will not go anywhere else. ||2||3||31||

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

It’s so so low to go around spreading so much false stories about other Sikhs. it’s a shame that these ppl are trying to discredit i would say destroy a person’s life. the lies which a totally and utterly stupid. Everyone knows who behind this campaign and why.

It’s a shame that ppl who have taken time out of their lives to benefit our community with selfless sewa are now being targeted by these morons. Guess it shows what they are capable of.

At the end Guru ji help make these ppl pay big time

I got this email i think from (No name edited upon r singh request)..it wasn't specifically from her but fwd email.

It was regarding sevadar from BOSS got caught having sex magazines in his car or something??

Is that true or fabricated??

If its fabricated you better do something because fwd email is spreading like a Wild Fire.

:wub: @

it is complete utter bull and it is not from the person named as sender please remove her name! from your post

its irronic how people posting about this topic seem to always have only a few posts registered in the past.

Personally, if i have it my way.. i would bash the person really good who spreads the rumors/news without knowing the facts whether be it the work of 16 yrs old kid of 30 odd years old UK NANG.. So naiivvvveeeee..

It's pure rubbish...

One of the new play by Nangs..