Sign in to follow this  
TaksalDaSingh9771

Not following puratan maryada

Guest Jacfsing2
10 minutes ago, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Do you believe the guy or puratan sampardas such as damdami taksal and nanaksar?

Don't know much on the chaupai sahib length issue, but from seeing his or her other posts, this person seems to only believe in the Anti-India idea, also they don't seem to give much respect to the gutkas like most Sikhs would give. 

Guest Jacfsing2
6 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

He hasn't made any other posts about this, why have you lied? The person called 'superkaur' is not a man, it is a woman.  Same as the person with forum id as 'sitokaur, jvk and prokharku.

You are either really stupid or think this is funny, i wasn't referring to any person on this forum, but rather the guy who posted the YouTube video.

Guest Jacfsing2
31 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

I only repeated what you typed at first before you deleted it then retyped and reposted.

What did I delete?

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

You delete the post where you said sitokaur, jvk and prokharku are same people. I said they must be same gender then you deleted it. Am I making myself clear now? I don't know why you make so much noise about something you have no understanding. The peson is asking about puratan mariyada and why we don't follow it but you are just going on about posts made by the person who is in the video, I don't know why though. My last post on this now.

I never said that,

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, jaspindjy said:

No, I think you are the stupid one here because you type one thing then delete so no one can know how stupid you can be.

Now you are lying, just go do your Jaat supremacist thing like you've been doing this entire time, you are a liar and a imbecile.

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

I am not lying at all. You deleted it before you replaced it with a new one.  You are a liar and a perfect example of imbecile behavior.

Where? You are such a kid with your pro-Jaat power statements, should we really expect much of a brain from a snake like yourself.