MANCHESTER ANNUAL SMAAGAM IS BACK!!!

GSGHKS

Gurfateh

Charanpreet Singh ....

Why do you have a habit of lying to the sangat so much?

Harpreet Singh is not coming, Charanpreet Singh and all the organisers know this too, yet they still try and misleed the sangat.

You done the same with Atam Raas, by saying that the video and audio recordings will be online within a few weeks, yet again you lied, you can check you promises still on this message board in the posts.

Gurfateh

Waheguru Ji

I am not lying for a start

Bhai Harpreet Singh is defintley not cancelled just yet. yes there is a chance that he might not come, however i received this information today and was advised not to take his name off yet. Bhai Amolak Singh and alot of others are trying to convince him to come

Bhai Manpreet Singh was scheduled to come but cannot come for personal reasons

Regarding atamras i did not promise videos would be going up i havent had a chance to put the audio up due to my own personal problems. considering everyone is ready to have a go at me. even though i requested the sangat not to record in many venues people still brought their recording equipment so no one has the right to keep on having at a go at me.

I will put some of the kirtan up soon, but i have to many other personal problems to sort out 1st.

ok if no one wants to tell me which bus to take please post the address of the gurudwara Ill find it myself. Someone - Anyone

the address is 12 sherborne street, manchester

the best bus to get is to get to the manchester evening news arena or even better to get to bury new road.

the gurdwara is opposite strangeways prison

Waheguru Ji

I am not lying for a start

Bhai Harpreet Singh is defintley not cancelled just yet. yes there is a chance that he might not come, however i received this information today and was advised not to take his name off yet. Bhai Amolak Singh and alot of others are trying to convince him to come

Bhai Manpreet Singh was scheduled to come but cannot come for personal reasons

Regarding atamras i did not promise videos would be going up i havent had a chance to put the audio up due to my own personal problems. considering everyone is ready to have a go at me. even though i requested the sangat not to record in many venues people still brought their recording equipment so no one has the right to keep on having at a go at me.

I will put some of the kirtan up soon, but i have to many other personal problems to sort out 1st.

Please convince Harpreet Singh to come! But I thought he agreed to come?

I find this once again disturbing and disgusting...

when will some progress be made by the GSGHS sevadars. You continue to promote your programs based on who's coming, come to our program, we have sant baba bhai sahib baba bhai bla bla singh coming.

This constant promotion and having programs fundamentally promoted and based on whos coming rather than as an opperunity to progress towards guroo jee, i.e come for the kirtan the gurbani; makes these actions anti gurmat.

I ask Admins, to block posts promoting such programs given the misinformation and clelver tricks by these 'sevadars'

I really am perplexed as to why no progression is being made towards a more gurmat approach to these programs i.e. increasing ones rehat, bani etc... not basing programs on whos cominng but for the keertan. Have these organisers even followed the first thing guroo sahib has asked of his sikhs before they go off organising smagams?

really admin, block their posts, it really stinks.

oh and all this "we have bhai sahib bhai baba harpreet singh coming" well think for a sec how that might make him feel if he reads this. is this not some sort of worhsip to him? does it not occur to one that this is just blowing up ones ego?

please dont come out with the argument "well thats a test", im not disputing that as such comment has no impact on what im talking about which is if the action is right or not, not if its a test.

I find this once again disturbing and disgusting...

when will some progress be made by the GSGHS sevadars. You continue to promote your programs based on who's coming, come to our program, we have sant baba bhai sahib baba bhai bla bla singh coming.

This constant promotion and having programs fundamentally promoted and based on whos coming rather than as an opperunity to progress towards guroo jee, i.e come for the kirtan the gurbani; makes these actions anti gurmat.

I ask Admins, to block posts promoting such programs given the misinformation and clelver tricks by these 'sevadars'

I really am perplexed as to why no progression is being made towards a more gurmat approach to these programs i.e. increasing ones rehat, bani etc... not basing programs on whos cominng but for the keertan. Have these organisers even followed the first thing guroo sahib has asked of his sikhs before they go off organising smagams?

really admin, block their posts, it really stinks.

oh and all this "we have bhai sahib bhai baba harpreet singh coming" well think for a sec how that might make him feel if he reads this. is this not some sort of worhsip to him? does it not occur to one that this is just blowing up ones ego?

please dont come out with the argument "well thats a test", im not disputing that as such comment has no impact on what im talking about which is if the action is right or not, n

ot if its a test.

I agree we shouldnt say come to our program because so and so kirtanis are coming. However sangataa are coming anyway, and whos coming will not affect me going to the smagam.

Just one thing, please don't write bhai sahib BABA, even though you are trying to make your point.

Thank you.