Feeling I get when doing paath

Guest Someguy

Guest Someguy

Sometimes when I finish paath i feel like i should keep doing and never stop, like when you eat chocolate or something tasty, and you dont want to stop eating it but you have to stop as you are full. Its like that and it becomes very hard to stop, because of time limits I have to stop. What is this feeling? 

18 hours ago, Guest Someguy said:

Sometimes when I finish paath i feel like i should keep doing and never stop, like when you eat chocolate or something tasty, and you dont want to stop eating it but you have to stop as you are full. Its like that and it becomes very hard to stop, because of time limits I have to stop. What is this feeling? 

I’d say that’s a good feeling that some people get. Normally it’s hard to do it continuously or not concentrating, with mind diverting. But to be able to want to do it and wanting to carry on shows dedication, if it’s done with love. 

19 hours ago, Guest Someguy said:

You can carry that feeling on to simran. That means saying waheguru as you are going about your normal tasks after you have finished your bani. It is the hukam to perform naam jap as in saying waheguru during the day as much as you can. 

Practising this can enable you to maintain that connection even after the normal bani has been recited.