WEARING A KIRPAN IN SCHOOL!

guruji's_student

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

well....i'm wearing my kirpan n karha to school...at 1st the teachers n frenz ask abt the karha...but i just told them it was religion n they didn't disturb me..abt the kirpan...no one can c coz itz under my clothes...but my frens know abt it...n now i'm out of high school n didn't get caught at all!....even at the airports i wear my kirpan...the thing will make noise(the sensor machine) n then the lady will check my clothes...but i always make it thru....coz i wear thick jeans n all so that the kirpan can't b felt....if i ever got caught in school for kirpan...all i have to do is ask one of the teachers...coz she said that she has learnt abt sikhi religion in school b4..she was my counsellor...so well..she knowz abt our religion..i'm sure they'll allow...

no need to worry....but just dun tell anyone 1st...when u get caught...explain to them itz my religion thing n i can't remove it....including ur karha...dun ever remove it...i wear it all the time..even during sports...

all the best....

god bless u always

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!