I need advice

Guest dreamer33ph

Guest dreamer33ph

Good afternoon. I had a previous boyfriend who I treasure so much. He made a mother promised to me before. This August he left me for another woman. During that time I need his strenght the most it is during my cousin funeral and her baby, then my auntie is in the hospital. I took advantage of the mother promise I ask him to leave her girlfriend because he had a mother promise to take care of me...He say he wont. I said they wont be happy because they hurt someone. And now I am very sorry to take advantage of the mother promise. I really am... I am saying sorry everyday to his mother in heaven. I tell my mother what I have done so she can be ashame of me doing the wrong thing. I say sorry to my ex boyfriend too... But he is deeply hurt. How to say sorry please that he will feel my sincerity. I dont wish that we get back together but he deserve to know that he did not do anything wrong in the mother promise. I am the one who is wrong. I can accept harsh comments because I know in my heart I did something wrong.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:30 AM, Guest dreamer33ph said:

Good afternoon. I had a previous boyfriend who I treasure so much. He made a mother promised to me before. This August he left me for another woman. During that time I need his strenght the most it is during my cousin funeral and her baby, then my auntie is in the hospital. I took advantage of the mother promise I ask him to leave her girlfriend because he had a mother promise to take care of me...He say he wont. I said they wont be happy because they hurt someone. And now I am very sorry to take advantage of the mother promise. I really am... I am saying sorry everyday to his mother in heaven. I tell my mother what I have done so she can be ashame of me doing the wrong thing. I say sorry to my ex boyfriend too... But he is deeply hurt. How to say sorry please that he will feel my sincerity. I dont wish that we get back together but he deserve to know that he did not do anything wrong in the mother promise. I am the one who is wrong. I can accept harsh comments because I know in my heart I did something wrong.

ok, say sorry to him, and the mother, and the aunty, and me, and then urself in the mirror, and then say sorry to everyone on your road, and then keep saying it a thousand times, you will be healed, and then after that, say sorry to waheguru

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
1 hour ago, mahandulai said:

ok, say sorry to him, and the mother, and the aunty, and me, and then urself in the mirror, and then say sorry to everyone on your road, and then keep saying it a thousand times, you will be healed, and then after that, say sorry to waheguru

and to the Canadian Parliament. That's where most apologies occur these days.

Guest Admit Fault
On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 2:30 AM, Guest dreamer33ph said:

The best apology is to admit u are wrong. So tell him, or write a txt or letter and say I was very wrong. I should have used promise like that. I broke your trust. Also say, I am glad you did not listen to me and did not try to fulfill the promise. So please don't feel bad that you have let your mother down. It was my fault, not yours. Say, I'm sure your mother would be glad, you did not do as I said even in her name. 

Then at the end say sorry.

VJKK VJKF

On 8 September 2018 at 7:30 AM, Guest dreamer33ph said:

If you know that you have done something wrong then you should say sorry to Vaheguru and do an ardas. Theres no point in feeling sorry for yourself, it wont help anything. @mahandulai veerji made a good point you are saying sorry to everyone else but you are forgetting Vaheguru.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Feelings

He obviously hurt you a lot. Hope you can recover and build yourself up again. Get stronger and recognise God in every action. 

If if he left, it's for your own good and self development.