Fake homeless man rapes woman

puzzled

A fake homeless man rapes a woman who tried helping him. This man made up to £100 A day sometimes and lives in a house with his mum. 

This has become common knowledge now that many homeless people actualy have homes and can make around £100 sometimes. I recently found out that a Romanian guy I used to give money to actually gets benefits. A lot of these people drive off home in taxis after conning the public.

It's sad because there are actually homeless people out there.

I think if you look at their nails and hair and clothes then you can tell you is homeless and who is not.

This man not only was a fake but raped a woman who was offering to help him

Even homeless people are fake like everything else in this world 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6647777/amp/Fake-homeless-man-raped-woman-57-tried-help-him.html

This lady at work told me how there is a fake homeless woman in Windsor who gets into a taxi every night to her house in Ealing!  Must make a lot of money if she comes down to Windsor all the way from Ealing 

These people are fake and are con artists they  take advantage of people's kindness 

21 hours ago, puzzled said:

This lady at work told me how there is a fake homeless woman in Windsor who gets into a taxi every night to her house in Ealing!  Must make a lot of money if she comes down to Windsor all the way from Ealing 

These people are fake and are con artists they  take advantage of people's kindness 

This happens all the time, wasn't there a 'homeless' guy driving a Ferrari or something?