• Topics

• ... or also a rehit where shastar is either very important to practise or shastar abiyaas is just an afterthought!!! Also, whether you need to read all the pauris in Benti Chaupai or you can skip the last 2 or 3 because it doesn't fit in with some propaganda of SGPC and certain jathebandis etc!
    • it rubbed him up the wrong no end, 1. because he wants to change sikhi into a neoliberal kowtowing entity which does not stand by its principles and tenents but allows abominations such as 'rainbow' services and special treatment of alphabetties 2. he had a personal axe to grind in that he was prevented from having his own interfaith anand karaj  but he did have a catholic service because of the recent dispensation granted for interfaith marriages provided they promise to bring up the kids in catholicism , That of course he claimed not the reason when he was having a go at sikhs when the interfaith protest happened in the midlands , I told him to let sikhs deal with their faith since he claimed he had no sikh sentiments . Instant block. No loss really this was before Jagraj's passing 3. I did notice that it irked him so much that praise was heaped on his brother from all quarters and yes he still cannot get out from under his brother's shadow after death  with people still wanting to hug him because they want to be close to Jagraj (silly people just do nam jap it will be a better closeness)  
    • There's a world of difference in engaging in sexuality being married vs. not. It's like saying "haha, I wouldn't expect amritdharis to eat". Well, you wouldn't expect amritdharis to eat food they stole. It's OK to eat food you bought.
    • 1. So you disagree with @Dsinghdp 's definition of Dharam being "eternal law of conduct."? 2. In the line, "ਆਪਣਾ ਧਰਮੁ ਗਵਾਵਹਿ ਬੂਝਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਅਨਦਿਨੁ ਦੁਖਿ ਵਿਹਾਣੀ ॥" it would seem that dharam could only mean "duty". Do you agree? Note: Prof. Sahib Singh and Giani Harbans Singh translate dharam as "farz" (duty) here. 3. Do you see a difference between "dharam" and "mazhab"?
    • Yea true   but when someone has depression, sick child, poverty and they are simply told go and do simran by one person   and offered a heart to heart conversation with another, who do you think a struggling person will go to? 

Important Information

Terms of Use