• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• But reservations were only proposed for 10 years not 10 generations as has happened. 
    • Where do you think our doctors, nurses, IT staff have been coming from if not from those who have to look abroad for opportunities. The brain drain was being talked about decades ago but justified on the ground that remittances sent back provided ample compensation.  Western countries have always used foreign labour to cut costs. Of course those doing trucking and other labour intensive jobs would be reliant only on muscle power and willingness to do long hours, which most Indians expect to do. 
    • Oh and I can 100 percent tell you from direct experience of black people online. White euros are savage racists bro. Black people used to systemic racism in this country generationally are floored when they run into the euro version.   
    • They have yet to do that friend. And any semblence of it is in the last 20 years. What they called civilization was evilization. The civilized people were the ones that got done wrong bro. 
    • Religiously-minded guys with very little worldly exposure get done for big time in these types of situations. On one hand it's admirable how they wish to retain their purity of spirit, lol, by seeing the good in everyone, but when the deception is so strong that they're convinced the demon is an angel, that's when people get hurt. Deceiving these types of guys, to my mind, is a sin. They're genuinely decent souls who are being introduced to a world of pain they never asked for.  There's also another subgroup populated by braggarts who think they can make a housewife out of a you-know-who, and they're willing to take the rough with the smooth because the goods are, from a certain perspective, just too good to pass up. Even the top men in this subgroup are eventually brought to their knees by these particular types of girls. The resources and mental energy it takes to keep these types of women interested is what sends these men to an early grave, lol. Only criminals and psychopaths can deal with a woman of a certain mentality. I wouldn't want to say what that suggests about the woman who can only be reined in by men like that.

Important Information

Terms of Use