Sign in to follow this  
Guest daas guest singh

Senchi Sahib

Guest daas guest singh

WGJDK WGJDF

DEAR KHALSA JI,

I need to know where i can buy sanchiya [two parts ] in delhi(for how much money can i buy them) or online as i saw it on some sites if anyone has bought them online tell me from which site did you buy them from.if any of you have senchis or had them previously or you know someone who has them or you just know the maryada and does and donts for senchis please tell me, I need to know as fast as you can .

thanks bhul chuk maaf

keep the faith

wgjdk wgjdf

sat srii akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Japan does an excellent job of that. The lowest paid people still make a living with benefits and retirement mostly and the well paid people are still well paid just more moderately so. It's called a genie coefficient I believe. Japan's is shaped like an hour glass with very few ultra rich or ultra poor and the united states is an hour glass ...or almost pawn shape...with almost everyone residing in the bottom, a vanishing or vanished middle and some few at the top. 
    • I agree, and these protests have mainly targeted government buildings. There are a multitude of factions involved, not all black by any means, and the human rights movement doesn't lose my support over a starbucks, which is a multinational corp not a cha wala, getting trashed or some multi generational plantation money owned store that's insured getting trashed, especially by a mixed segment of the entire population plus provacateurs.  Would I bother looting unless I truly needed survival supplies in an apocalypse? No I wouldn't, but it's really another excuse to not have to change the status quo to say looting happened during your protests so your issue isn't valid anymore.  Common deflections are  But they looted.. They commit a crime once... That was a long time ago... None of which changes the centuries old history and tradition of cultural oppresion, murder, rape, incarceration, bigotry, humiliation that continues strong to this day, perpetrated by a government, it's military and police force upon races of people. We are a constitutional country of law on paper and some of us expect that to be respected and some of us know it's a lie, but either way people have their limits.  You have racist cops, doing a hack job of even managing to murder someone on camera. They ought to be embarrassed for one. Cops throwing up white power and laughing. You think 400 years of that isn't going to get some stores wrecked in addition to government buildings? I know people with murdered family members in this country in my community. Police murders that resulted in settlements and gag orders because they did such a poor job of even covering it up. 
    • Maybe they thought they could clown you because they could get away with it? 😁 
    • Yes, what goes around comes around. but I don’t see how the businesses have really deserved the looting in this case.  if anyone to be looted it should be whoever is directly oppressing the looters 

Important Information

Terms of Use