• Topics

• I did see an interveiw with a Hindu lady at these talks who said that she represented a farmers organisation from Maharashtra and Gujarat ans she said that her members were being told by police not to make their way to Delhi otherwise they would face legal action. The police have also been guarding the most points out of the villages to check any attempt by farmers to come to Delhi. The reason that it looks like just farmers from Punjab and Haryana is because these states provide the most agricultural produce through the MSP. So they are one that stand to lose the most if MSP is scrapped after the private corporations enter the market. 
    • Guest Singh
      Yes I think 99% of Sikhs do not believe this Mughal+Brahmin lie about our Guru Sahibaan being Hindu Kings in previous lives. And clearly the paid Mughal scribe who cooked this stuff up in Chapter 4 does not know Sikh itihaas one bit. All the Khalsa Panth knows that Guru Angad Dev Ji and Guru Amar Das Ji were not of Bedi ancestry.   The mistakes mentioned in this thread are in Chapter 4 of Bachittar Natak. Prostitute story is in Charitropakhiyan.
    • Modi is good buddy of Ambani.  Ambani stands to gain from this farming "reform". He wants Reliance to take over all the farm land. Like he does with every other industry.  That is why company is called Reliance because everybody has to "Rely " on him. Never rely on a Gujju!  There are levels to the Patel hierarchy.  If you ask a Gujju about his craftiness they always shift the blame to another group of Gujjus or another merchant class. They will always say, " it's not us, it's those marwari 's"
    • Akalifauj the reason why I think you are still quality control is because you never stop arguing with people and never admit when your are wrong maybe if you change you will not be in quality control.
    • There has been so much fake news being spread by Modi media also known as Godi media. These lies are being spread by aaj tak, zee news and Arnab Goswami and right wing Indians. Calling them Khalistanis, misled by the congress and the weirdest lie I have seen them spread is that Capt Amrinder Singhs Pakistani gf Arooza is behind this conspiracy to destabilize India. These Bewaqoofs will believe in almost anything Modi tells them.

Important Information

Terms of Use