PREGNANT & NOT MARRIED YET - ADVICE NEEDED

sher_panjabi

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

a gupt person on internet has asked me advice on what to do.

This person says they are religious and have interest in Sikhi and wish to do their best to live in Guru's path.

Unfortunately, she has fell pregnant to the person she was going to marry.

She realises her mistake and regrets it. She doesn't know what to do.

She has not told her parents about the situation and she feels confused.

My advice so far is:

- Waheguru is all forgiven and all loving

- Humans make mistake - but learning from the mistake and not repeating same mistakes is what a gurmukh person does.

- Suggested that she does Ardaas in Guru Ji's sharan and takes Hukamnama

- For peace of mind/ rehabilitation/ re-conciling with the situation/ or you can see it as a Tankhaah - doing a Sehaj paat, both her and her partner can do this together - take as long as it takes... they will both get power and inspiration from this.

- TAKE AMRIT - both girl and boy should take Khande Di Pahul and become Guru Ke Sikh and ask for forgiveness and be reborn in Guru's family... then they should do Anand Kaaraj (as soon as possible really)

.... "Am i ready for Amrit?" - some people get married because they are in love, others marry someone because of dedication and hope love will grow - similarly taking amrit, keeping rehat and respecting your new janam, love will grow and you will feel inspiration, hope and happiness

Any more advice? I don't feel qualified or knowledgable enough to help this person, but i share what little i know with this person.

Thanks

Hope people help w

ith some useful advice

well first thing is shes not alone, this seems to be happening to often,

at least there both sikh,

I think the sikh community as a whole need to help youth in this position instead of chucking them out like out siders.

there are a few comming up.. with gurpurb, depends... theres prob one at some smagam or another!